JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I never thouught it would happen, but I am gunned up. When I got married I had a few guns that I sold as times were tough and my wife was afraid of guns.That lasted till deer season and I had NO GUNS! I bought a Colt match target 41/2' Barrel and a Savage 110 in .243 Win. I had changed jobs and one of my duties was was to pick up store recipts . The morni ng I was followed by two men was when I bought a Browning High Power, I carried that as long as I had that job, that was when only a politician could get a permit. I would have rather been arrested than been held up.
I traded the Savage for an octagon barreld Marlin 1894 .44 mag carbine. I still have those guns.

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them. So now I am gunned up.
I have:
Colt Match Target ..22
S&W 5 screw K22 pre model 18
Ruger Mark11 Colt Government .380
S&W 3913 Ladysmith 9mm
S&W model 60 .38 spec.
S&W model 15 .38 cal spec.
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, chrome
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, blue
Ruger security 6 .357 4" barrel, blue
S&W model 629 Mountain Gun .44 Mag
S&W 22-4 4" .45ACP
Taurus 1911 5" blue 45 ACP
Colt Combat Commander .45 ACP
S&W model of 1989 5" blue 45 LC.
S&W model625 Mountain Gun 45 LC.
Plus rifles & shotguns.

So this is why I have been too busy to write before

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger! I'm extremely guilty of buying high, and selling low. Figured I could make up for it in volume.:nuts:

I don't know what makes me, or other gun-folks tick. I've had many guns that I would consider to be in my list of my top-ten favorites. But then, somebody offers me a trade, and my Gypsy blood cannot resist! Then, to make matters worse, I often end up going out and buying the same gun that I just traded off, and paying the new, inflated price. Someday, I will learn.

WAYNO.

Well I never thouught it would happen, but I am gunned up. When I got married I had a few guns that I sold as times were tough and my wife was afraid of guns.That lasted till deer season and I had NO GUNS! I bought a Colt match target 41/2' Barrel and a Savage 110 in .243 Win. I had changed jobs and one of my duties was was to pick up store recipts . The morni ng I was followed by two men was when I bought a Browning High Power, I carried that as long as I had that job, that was when only a politician could get a permit. I would have rather been arrested than been held up.
I traded the Savage for an octagon barreld Marlin 1894 .44 mag carbine. I still have those guns.

A lot of trades have gone under the bridge since then, which I ususaly came out on the short end of most of them. So now I am gunned up.
I have:
Colt Match Target ..22
S&W 5 screw K22 pre model 18
Ruger Mark11 Colt Government .380
S&W 3913 Ladysmith 9mm
S&W model 60 .38 spec.
S&W model 15 .38 cal spec.
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, chrome
S&W 5 screw 375 pre model 27 31/2" barrel, blue
Ruger security 6 .357 4" barrel, blue
S&W model 629 Mountain Gun .44 Mag
S&W 22-4 4" .45ACP
Taurus 1911 5" blue 45 ACP
Colt Combat Commander .45 ACP
S&W model of 1989 5" blue 45 LC.
S&W model625 Mountain Gun 45 LC.
Plus rifles & shotguns.

So this is why I have been too busy to write before

So how many guns does one need to be considered "GUNNED UP?" :huh:

I'm working on it. But Money is Tight.

A guy has to break that down about last gun. Should be last rifle, semi-auto, then last rifle bolt action, then lever action, single shot. Moving on, last pistol,semi-auto, revolver double action, revolver single action, semi auto S/A, etc. Let's you have some variety. Haven't even got to shotguns or black powder. Spad

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top