JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I purchased a Gemtech Mist from Buds gun shop a month or two ago. It was suppose to ship to my local FFL. Today I got a notification that it shipped with a tracking number.... To my home address :eek:

I have not called Bud's yet and realized that is my first thing to do...

It just got me thinking... What kind of mess could this turn into? It should be a form 4 transfer to my dealer. I have no stamp, even though I "purchased" it I have no right to posses it.

Interesting development in any case.

Clearly, have the shipper recall the shipment, or refuse the delivery. Someone's going to get in trouble at Bud's. It's a form 3 for transfer between dealers, btw.

Buds is sampling their new free trial period.

Note: possible side affects are fines and possible jail time.

maybe the HPA passed and we just dont know it. maybe they kept quiet and pushed it thru (pun intended)

fastest form 4 ever

lol good luck

Last Edited:
You guys know you can subscribe to the thread without posting in it and cluttering it up, right? Just go to the top (below the thread title and above the first post) and click "Watch Thread."

Well I spoke with Buds this morning. They tell me they caught the mistake and rectified it before it ever left the building and the suppressor is headed to my FFL....
Evidentially they have some sort of inhouse verification process that caught it.

All that excitement for naught

Well I spoke with Buds this morning. They tell me they caught the mistake and rectified it before it ever left the building and the suppressor is headed to my FFL....
Evidentially they have some sort of inhouse verification process that caught it.

All that excitement for naught

Glad to hear it. I've delt with Bud's a lot over recent years with no problems.
This could've been a whole lotta headaches neither party needed. I'm no fan of the Batfags, and something like this is just what some of them pray for.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top