JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trlsm, i think you forgot to mention the work that was done to the feed ramps and the bolt hold. you also rounded up to 1300, when it is 1230 plus 30 shipping, but your right. its not a screaming deal, nor does it make a difference to YOU if its built in the US or by soldiers, but it makes a difference to me. i try hard to support local business when i can and i think that its a real incentive for a lot of buyers.

i still think its a fine looking weapon thats properly built. you make good points from your standpoint. you work on your own stuff i assume. for those who are too timid and impatient to build it themselves the cost isn't that bad. its not a big deal if we disagree on the value of this firearm. so long as there's no hard feelings.

Trlsmn,
I totally agree with your price break down, I originally looked at the Draco and converting it to a SBR with a form 1. And it would be about 700-800 total including taxes ($200), and finger print cards. The great thing about the Draco system is its cheap and when someone spends $1300 for a glorified Draco, its just sad. I don't care what company put its name on it for a draco, american or not.

For you to say he got ripped, is to say that this honest american company of US soldiers is ripping people off. yes, if he built it himself he would have saved a couple to maybe several hundred dollars. but he had professionals do it. you cant expect our service men to do it for free. really, it doesn't seem that bad to me. lets say $400 for the draco, yes you can find it for $350 but after transfers and fees, its closer to four. And i think you might be low balling the parts too. instead of $300 in parts lets do $350. thats $750 already. another $200 for the sbr tax stamp and your knocking on a thousand. that leaves a couple a hundred bucks for the labor which includes real gun smithing.

doesn't sound like a rip to me, but thats just my opinion friend. i think this build looks great and got more class then a draco and krink put together. and its put together by americans!

:s0114: Are you a news reporter?

bwuahahahahahahahaha

http://ak47talk.blogspot.com/2011/07/attero-arms-responses.html

/thread

That's funny! That guy wouldn't apologize if he was ordered by a court of law. But he asks for a retraction. Priceless! :) A spade is a spade though, and I do agree with the price breakdown. There's a decent one up for sale now for $600.

Apologize for being right about the price being too high? or should I apologize that Twisterx44 is a lying shill for Attero Arms? or should I apologize for recognizing it and as you say, calling "A spade is a spade..."?

Please name what it is I should apologize for Guymcdb and stop taking cheap shots at me like you've been doing throughout this whole thread.

For all those that use logic instead of emotion, Nate Ariel of Attero Arms was outed already he was going by twisterx44 and Nate Ariel on myspace and on police forums. He's just a not so cleaver spammer and has now been banned and has disgraced himself and Attero Arms.

You can read the whole thread here including his admission. Funny that he was still posting lies here 3 days after admitting he was the spammer Twisterx44 on the 27th, what a dirtbag!

My AK SBR - Pics included! - THR

On 7/27/2011 9:02 PM, Nate Ariel wrote:
> Hey.
>
> This completely blew up. I am just going to come clean because quite frankly I'm not a dishonest person and I have been feeling like **** all day from this.
>
> I am leaving for Afghanistan soon and wanted to kick-start our company's reputation on the internet. I didn't know "guerrilla marketing" existed or was frowned upon when I did those initial posts. When people started questioning what my affiliation was, I did the completely wrong thing. I panicked, and I lied.
>
> I am not asking you to 'believe' that I am not a dishonest person. As for what you and deathrider are doing, I would probably be doing the same thing in your shoes. I would be pissed off if some guy did what I did. I am coming clean though, and if nothing else you could recognize that.
>
> I only wanted to help out my company which now is in line to suffer tremendously at my expense. I am asking you to find some mercy in your heart and delete your threads on THR and your friends threads on AR15. I will delete mine and I will try to explain to my business partner what happened.
>
> I guess the ball is sort of in your court. I'm not really going to apologize because I feel like it would be blown off. For what it is worth though, I feel terrible. I didn't set out on this 'forum campaign' trying to be deceitful. I didn't realize it would become this. I should have just said "here is our product what do you guys think?"
>
> Just let me know.
>
>
> On 7/27/2011 6:45 PM, Jesse Lambert wrote:
>> How long do you think you can keep this up? Forum admins aren't stupid.

I guess NWFA members got no apology because he wasn't yet busted here, again I say dirtbag!

I do business with honest people, just sayin' ;)

:s0112::s0114::s0112:

...what a dirtbag!

but, but, but...

He's a soldier. We should just follow blindly. If he is a soldier, I thank him for his service to our country and if he is truly being deployed I wish him God's speed and a safe return. Soldier or not, I despise him for using that to attempt to defraud other people.

For you to say he got ripped, is to say that this honest american company of US soldiers is ripping people off.

As for the DRACO builds... Mine was built by Troy at INRANGE, I'm into the entire thing about $750 (including tax). Now, I don't know if Troy was ever in the military, but he was a police officer ...and does know a thing or two about AKs.

Hello,

A brief statement regarding the ‘Twisterx44/Nate' controversy:

This will be posted on all the ‘Twisterx44' threads that we can locate.

Nate from Attero has been reprimanded for his blatant disregard for our honesty policy at Attero, as well as a lack of respect for the online firearms community. All of you deserve nothing but the truth. Subsequently, and effective immediately, he will no longer be speaking on behalf of the company on any internet forums. Additionally, he will be overseas shortly and will not have much involvement with the company during his yearlong absence.

We at Attero will be working hard to regain the trust and respect of the firearms community, particularly the online firearms community. We understand that a member of our team made an extremely poor decision, and we can assure you that it will not happen again, period. We do not expect an immediate withdrawal of the animosity that was generated from this incident. Just know that we will be dedicated to creating innovative and affordable products while delivering top-notch customer service. Additionally, we will be nothing but 100% honest.

On another note, it appears there is a general belief that the Attero AK SBR is overpriced. Our sales team and production team will be looking into the budgeting process to tighten up the MSRP to somewhere closer to what has been estimated to be a ‘fair price'. We value our customers'/potential customers' feedback, and will adjust accordingly. Just keep in mind we have labor and a little machining to figure in.

Thank you for your time. Rather than just apologizing repeatedly, let us show you why we deserve your business, even if it takes 15, 20, or 100 positive reviews from other satisfied customers.

-Attero Arms

good on you
Hello,

This will be posted on all the ‘Twisterx44' threads that we can locate.

Nate from Attero has been reprimanded for his blatant disregard for our honesty policy at Attero, as well as a lack of respect for the online firearms community. All of you deserve nothing but the truth. Subsequently, and effective immediately, he will no longer be speaking on behalf of the company on any internet forums. Additionally, he will be overseas shortly and will not have much involvement with the company during his yearlong absence.

We at Attero will be working hard to regain the trust and respect of the firearms community, particularly the online firearms community. We understand that a member of our team made an extremely poor decision, and we can assure you that it will not happen again, period. We do not expect an immediate withdrawal of the animosity that was generated from this incident. Just know that we will be dedicated to creating innovative and affordable products while delivering top-notch customer service. Additionally, we will be nothing but 100% honest.

On another note, it appears there is a general belief that the Attero AK SBR is overpriced. Our sales team and production team will be looking into the budgeting process to tighten up the MSRP to somewhere closer to what has been estimated to be a ‘fair price'. We value our customers'/potential customers' feedback, and will adjust accordingly. Just keep in mind we have labor and a little machining to figure in.

Thank you for your time. Rather than just apologizing repeatedly, let us show you why we deserve your business, even if it takes 15, 20, or 100 positive reviews from other satisfied customers.

-Attero Arms

How do we know your not Nate? :huh:

Hello,

This will be posted on all the ‘Twisterx44’ threads that we can locate.

On another note, it appears there is a general belief that the Attero AK SBR is overpriced. Our sales team and production team will be looking into the budgeting process to tighten up the MSRP to somewhere closer to what has been estimated to be a ‘fair price’. We value our customers’/potential customers’ feedback, and will adjust accordingly. Just keep in mind we have labor and a little machining to figure in.

-Attero Arms

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads