JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't have the green one nitestocker...

I have the coyote one, but the hand guard would feel the same.

There isn't any plastic that I can see on this. Its all steel and aluminum with the exception of the rubber rail covers.

Thanks guys!

There isn't any plastic that I can see on this. Its all steel and aluminum with the exception of the rubber rail covers.

Shows you what I know about aftermarket AK accessories.

I really do like this. Most accessorized AKs wind up looking like Airsoft toys. This one looks very professional..I can imagine it in the hands of some elite Eastern European police squad.

Keith

I used the irons at 25m with no problems, kept a tennis ball group. But since the front sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation you should be able to hit torsos at 100m. Its a fighting rifle with fighting sights, nothing precision about an AK.

I paid the price listed on the Attero Arms website.

$1239.99 for the Attero SBR with the optics mount, plus like $30 shipping if I remember correctly.

I looked around before I bought it and I think this is a pretty good price for what you get as far as SBR's go.

That price doesn't include the tax stamp?

I looks cool, But all I see is a draco with an ace stock attached on the back.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top