JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You must not have read the actual review then. It comes with a lot of other stuff. Handguards, rail covers, muzzle brake, pistol grip...

They also do machine work to elongate the feed ramp and cut into the safety. Plus it comes with their mount already installed. It was just easier than doing all of that myself.

I actually did. I was just saying that I basically see a Draco, you paid 1200 dollars for a glorified Draco. Cool. For me the appeal of the Draco is that it's a cheap sbr.

I actually did. I was just saying that I basically see a Draco, you paid 1200 dollars for a glorified Draco. Cool. For me the appeal of the Draco is that it's a cheap sbr.

Look, you don't have to approve, thats fine. You want a plane jane draco, go build one. Nobody told you that you needed to like mine. But you don't need to be rude about it or try to make me feel bad about it. Unnecassary. Plus, I like mine exactly how it is. The plain one is boring to me.

Look, you don't have to approve, thats fine. You want a plane jane draco, go build one. Nobody told you that you needed to like mine. But you don't need to be rude about it or try to make me feel bad about it. Unnecassary. Plus, I like mine exactly how it is. The plain one is boring to me.

Look you don't have you get your panties in a bunch. I know you've already gotten banned from a couple other sites. So I will leave you with this.

Cool sbd.

You must not have read the actual review then. It comes with a lot of other stuff. Handguards, rail covers, muzzle brake, pistol grip...

They also do machine work to elongate the feed ramp and cut into the safety. Plus it comes with their mount already installed. It was just easier than doing all of that myself.

I have to agree with Phatdoughnut, you have a $350 Draco with $300 in accessories. I don't mean to be a dick but this is the truth. If you paid $1300 for that you were ripped! You Could have bought the real thing for that kind of money.

aks74u.jpg

Hey T, not cool.

That type of post may work on other forums but NWFA has been, in my opinion, friendlier and more discreetly polite.
I have always held you in high regard.
Although I've never met you, alot of us have enjoyed your cooking threads and entertaining posts. This wasn't one of them.

Hey Twister, shoot the heck out of that thing and enjoy!:s0155:

Be well all,
Respectfully,
Will

Hey T, not cool.

That type of post may work on other forums but NWFA has been, in my opinion, friendlier and more discreetly polite.
I have always held you in high regard.
Although I've never met you, alot of us have enjoyed your cooking threads and entertaining posts. This wasn't one of them.

Hey Twister, shoot the heck out of that thing and enjoy!:s0155:

Be well all,
Respectfully,
Will

Amen brother, the badgering is unnecessary.

If you paid $1300 for that you were ripped! You Could have bought the real thing for that kind of money.

aks74u.jpg

For you to say he got ripped, is to say that this honest american company of US soldiers is ripping people off. yes, if he built it himself he would have saved a couple to maybe several hundred dollars. but he had professionals do it. you cant expect our service men to do it for free. really, it doesn't seem that bad to me. lets say $400 for the draco, yes you can find it for $350 but after transfers and fees, its closer to four. And i think you might be low balling the parts too. instead of $300 in parts lets do $350. thats $750 already. another $200 for the sbr tax stamp and your knocking on a thousand. that leaves a couple a hundred bucks for the labor which includes real gun smithing.

doesn't sound like a rip to me, but thats just my opinion friend. i think this build looks great and got more class then a draco and krink put together. and its put together by americans!

Just as I thought, twisterx44 is a shill for Attero Arms and he's been guerrilla spamming all the AK47 boards all over the net with his fake biased review. And all you guys call me a hater for looking out for your best interests!

For you to say he got ripped, is to say that this honest american company of US soldiers is ripping people off. yes, if he built it himself he would have saved a couple to maybe several hundred dollars. but he had professionals do it. you cant expect our service men to do it for free. really, it doesn't seem that bad to me. lets say $400 for the draco, yes you can find it for $350 but after transfers and fees, its closer to four. And i think you might be low balling the parts too. instead of $300 in parts lets do $350. thats $750 already.

OK I did the actual math. Prices include shipping and full retail costs, bargains or wholesale prices would be less.

Draco+ship....................=$370
Transfer & state...............=$25
Ace modular stock+shi.........=$125
Attero optics mount............=$75
Hogue AK47 grip+ship...........=$22<---less if airsoft copy
Midwest Ind AK-47 H-guard.....=$100<---less if airsoft copy
Flash suppressor+ship..........=$20
Optic..........................= not included
Tax Stamp......................= not included
Total.........................=$737
Plus cost to drill and Tap 2 holes for stock

$1300
- $737
_____
=$563

another $200 for the sbr tax stamp and your knocking on a thousand.

$200 Tax stamp is not included in price

that leaves a couple a hundred bucks for the labor which includes real gun smithing.

Drilling and tapping two holes

doesn't sound like a rip to me, but thats just my opinion friend. i think this build looks great and got more class then a draco and krink put together. and its put together by americans!

More class than a Krink? I disagree.

Who built it, be they service men or not, makes absolutely zero difference. This is definitely not the kind of thing that you need to wrap yourself in the flag and say "buy American, support the troops". I appreciate all your opinions but my opinion has not changed, it's way overpriced and I recommend that anyone thinking of purchasing one to think twice as it is a not a very good buy, regardless of who built it

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews