JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nate from Attero has been reprimanded for his blatant disregard for our honesty policy at Attero, as well as a lack of respect for the online firearms community.
Curious, what is your honesty policy? Also curious, is there more to your business than the "online firearms community?"

…effective immediately, he will no longer be speaking on behalf of the company on any internet forums.
So, he's still there at the company, will be speaking for the company, just not on the internet? Maybe just me, but someone does something like this to a company I'm involved with I'm not going to keep him around. I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to darken the door of the business with such an unscrupulous character working there, and knowing he's there, there is no way I'd ever bring a firearm to the business for service.

We at Attero will be working hard to regain the trust and respect of the firearms community, particularly the online firearms community.
Its tough out there and there's a lot of great builders/gunsmiths to go to, as far as I'm concerned, all this just made sure Attero will never be considered.

We understand that a member of our team made an extremely poor decision, and we can assure you that it will not happen again, period.
The assurances of a "team" that would not only have such blatant liar on it, but retain him mean nothing.

Additionally, we will be nothing but 100% honest.
You can trust me.

Yeh, sure.

On another note, it appears there is a general belief that the Attero AK SBR is overpriced. Our sales team and production team will be looking into the budgeting process to tighten up the MSRP to somewhere closer to what has been estimated to be a ‘fair price’...
Really? You're a business and you had not already thought this out? Shopped the competition? Been around any other gun boards/websites to see what other builders are doing and for what price? More poor business decisions? And you want to have folks trust you with their property? Their firearms? Instead you have a "member of your team" make a "mistake" and lie to everybody reading all the different forums in an effort to defraud them?

So, ole Nate gets on the computer to pump an Attero product and gets caught for attempting to defraud the people in his audience. You want to come on here, "apologize" and hope to have people darken the doorway of your business? As there are many reputable gunsmiths/builders out there who have a proven track record of excellence and have NEVER had anything like this ruin their reputation, I wouldn't be surprised to see your company fail. From what you have posted here, I would prefer it fail and you do no harm to others.

Gee whiz, I had to torture myself by wading all the way through this thread just to ask a question from a guy who won't answer me now

What make is that rail handguard?

<broken link removed>

This top rail will not co-witness. If going the MI route I'd get the US Palm optic specific top cover.

<broken link removed>

Thanks a bunch.. which one would work best with the new mini eotech holo? I don't have to have co-witness but it would be nice, however it's way too high for a co-witness, seems only a high mount with a see through base would allow iron usage. My Eotech has the quick detach base so if I can't get to the irons any other way I can just yank the sight if I survive the encounter (whatever that may be)

BTW it's for a pre ban Norinco 56S

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads