JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't tell you guys how happy I am right now. I'm dead broke but I had a few hundred in the bank I was planning on paying off debt with when my brother called me this morning. He told me he really needed cash, and asked me if I wanted to buy most of the other half of my grandfathers gun collection (we split it when he died). We negotiated for a while before we came to a price and the terms of the sale. After he died we agreed we'd never sell them to anyone but our immediate family, so naturally I agreed to that, and I also agreed that if he ever wanted to buy them back and I was willing to sell them I'd give him a good deal on them.

So, for $600, I got:

#1 - Ruger Single Six .22 (1973)

#2 - Winchester Model 94 .30-.30 (1974)

#3 - Colt Trooper MKIII .357 (1965)

The firearms are certainly in wonderful shape, judging by the photos; congratulations on making a good deal and a best-of-both-worlds arrangement. Better yet is keeping the guns in the family, however. I'd hate to think that the guns I have that were once owned by my grandfather would end up in someone else's collection.

Nice photos, by the way.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top