JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't tell you guys how happy I am right now. I'm dead broke but I had a few hundred in the bank I was planning on paying off debt with when my brother called me this morning. He told me he really needed cash, and asked me if I wanted to buy most of the other half of my grandfathers gun collection (we split it when he died). We negotiated for a while before we came to a price and the terms of the sale. After he died we agreed we'd never sell them to anyone but our immediate family, so naturally I agreed to that, and I also agreed that if he ever wanted to buy them back and I was willing to sell them I'd give him a good deal on them.

So, for $600, I got:

#1 - Ruger Single Six .22 (1973)

#2 - Winchester Model 94 .30-.30 (1974)

#3 - Colt Trooper MKIII .357 (1965)

The firearms are certainly in wonderful shape, judging by the photos; congratulations on making a good deal and a best-of-both-worlds arrangement. Better yet is keeping the guns in the family, however. I'd hate to think that the guns I have that were once owned by my grandfather would end up in someone else's collection.

Nice photos, by the way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads