JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I redacted that last paragraph.

but wait a minute.... someone BLAMES something for crazies, and i respond to that with criticism and counterargument, but im the one BLAMING?
We all are responsible, and have our faults. Compassion could go a long way, but sometimes even that doesn't make a difference.

Uh, the 'crazies' are the worst because it's NOT their fault ? Whose or what then IS the fault?

I am sure it's NOT the drugs that somehow got inside their bodies all on their own......
I said CRAZIES. I didnt say DRUG USERS.

schizophrenics arent responsible for their schizophrenia.

I like like the fact they can't edit out one of their irrational statements once they realize they've stuck both feet, and a turd, in their mouth, after someone has quoted them. :s0155:
I redacted it because i didnt want to be responsible for this thread turning political. It was a goddamn legitimate argument i made, however, and since its out now I STAND BEHIND IT 100%

It might have helped if you had specified schizophrenics at first.

'Crazies' could be interpreted as nearly anything.
I figured "crazies" would be interpreted as crazy

especially since i made distinctions between the different problem groups and made the statement that they cant help it.

Back on topic, I'm glad the OP is ok with only a slightly faster heartbeat for a bit. I constantly deal with loose aggressive dogs that roam the small town I work in. My co worker and I always watch each other's backs.

We get everybody's mentality ill castoffs in addition to those who were born here.
I SWEAR, OUR mentality ill have been bred here and stay here! There's more every week. How could we be sending them to the coast while our number here in NePo keep increasing, Hmmm?

This is the exact reason I bought a off grid property deep in the hills of Post Oregon. My house here in Sandy Oregon is going on the market September 7th. Soon as it sells I will quit my job and homestead for the remainder of my life. the people I bought it from did the same thing in 1999 made it to 80 until they had to sell and move into a care facility.
I'm in the same boat. Have rental property galore. On the verge of selling my lake house and moving out of state on acreage off grid away from society.

You do not shoot the dog. You shoot the owner who has turned the dog into a lethal weapon. Not the dog's fault. Thousands of Pitbulls are needlessly put down every year because some scumlicking dirtbag gangbanger sics the dog on a cop or a neighbor. There is no such thing as an "aggressive breed," only bubblegumty owners who abuse the animals and put them in danger. Bubblegum them in the bubblegumhole.
I disagree. The lady was no threat without the dog. The dog would have still been a threat if you killed the lady. OP would not to be able to convince anyone that shooting the lady was justified, as she was clearly no threat to OP unless she pulled a knife or gun. He would have an easy time convincing people the pit bull was a threat to him. Killing a person is homicide. Killing a dog at worst gets you into restitution for the value of the dog, with probably only initial cost and documentable cost of training counting. And anyone being attacked by a pitt bull or any other large dog has a good case for self defense. The fact that the lady caused the dog both to be vicious and to attack and so bore the blame does not change the fact that the dog is what could be shot without you ending up in jail.

Last Edited:
You do not shoot the dog. You shoot the owner who has turned the dog into a lethal weapon. Not the dog's fault. Thousands of Pitbulls are needlessly put down every year because some scumlicking dirtbag gangbanger sics the dog on a cop or a neighbor. There is no such thing as an "aggressive breed," only bubblegumty owners who abuse the animals and put them in danger. Bubblegum them in the bubblegumhole.
No such thing as aggressive breed? I owned a 125lb Czech Shepherd, trained him every day since he was a pup for over two years including Shutzhund, and I can assure you he was an aggressive breed that required a firm hand and short leash. Gentle as a kitten around kids and good adults, but hated other full grown dogs and sketchy humans.

I redacted it because i didnt want to be responsible for this thread turning political. It was a goddamn legitimate argument i made, however, and since its out now I STAND BEHIND IT 100%
Resist how? Who has a monopoly on power, in the city, state, and nation?

Resist how? Who has a monopoly on power, in the city, state, and nation?
Monopoly on power... wut? Because conservative ideology sucks and is totally anachronistic and is going extinct, the rest of the world has a "monopoly on power?"

thats just what we call progress my man.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top