JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is one for you guyas. I traded a friend a bunch of ammo for a DPMS 223. He had traded a guy a 4runner for the gun and a 383 stroker. STUPID ON MY PART friend or not. Well i went to to a local gun shop that i buy and trade a lot of guns to. he ran the gun cause i wanted to trade it for a different rifle. Well the gun came back stolen!!!!!!!!!!!! The gun shp owner who is a friend of mine had to call the police. I wanted around for the police like a responsible law abidding person would do. They patted me down and took my CC while i was questioned. In the end myself and my buddy were consindered to be victims but dang man it sucks cause i am out money and a gun. But on the other hand i feel better knowing that the right ful owner in eugene will get his gun back since he has been missing it since 2009.

Yeah they have and will continue to up date me. The gun was stolen from the portland gun show in mid 2009. it was appartently sold to a guy in front of keiths in grasham. So far what i know is that the guys at keiths offered the seller a price that he though was too low and he went outside and sold it to some guy that was walking into the store. how many hands it was traded to or sold to between than and now we have no clue of yet.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews