JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bet gun sales in Minneapolis just went up 1000%

County Court takes lead in neutering Minneapolis PD. Expect SJW judges across the country to follow.

YOU DO LIVE IN NEVERLAND, DUH...:s0125::s0161::s0148::s0094:
1591721222314.jpeg

The problem with tear gas is that it is an indiscriminate weapon. It injures innocent bystanders as well as the intended target. Chemical weapons are a bad idea whether on the battlefield or downtown Peoria.

PORTLAND PPB, JUDGE PUTS 14 DAY STAY ON TEAR GAS USE

This will be interesting to see if it is took advantage of. How long are they going to promote these protest. and riots

PORTLAND PPB, JUDGE PUTS 14 DAY STAY ON TEAR GAS USE

This will be interesting to see if it is took advantage of. How long are they going to promote these protest. and riots
As I mentioned before activist judges are going to be crawling out of woodwork and causing PDs all kinds of grief now. Expect the SJW attorney clowns to take this show on the road.

That snowflake Wheeler hung her out to dry from Day One. She's going to have a hard time finding another job...

Interviewer: And what did you accomplish while you were Police Chief at Portland for 4 months?
Ms. Resch: Well, nothing, really. I was told to stand around and watch while Antifa and other rioters burned down the city.

She is still going to be on the police force from what they said on the nice script
That was written for her to resign in public .

Ted is also getting rid of the gun violance task force , Aka gang violance team
Most that are busted are people of color while the albino gangs run rampant.

Last Edited:
MARTIN KASTE, BYLINE: Since the Ferguson protests of 2014, we've learned a lot more about fatal shootings by the police. News organizations started collecting their own data on shootings to make up for incomplete federal stats, and academics started building on that. Michigan State University psychologist Joseph Cesario is part of a group that looked at fatal shootings in 2015. They added in the race of the police, and then did a statistical analysis.

JOSEPH CESARIO: The race of a police officer did not predict the race of the citizen shot. In other words, black officers were just as likely to shoot black citizens as white officers were.

Cesario and his four co-authors, all five with positions at Michigan State University (MSU), have now retracted their article as of July 10. This is completely coincidental, I'm sure, with the timing of the July 1 forced resignation of Stephen Hsu, MSU senior vice president of research and innovation. Hsu says one of the issues that got him booted is that: "The GEU [Graduate Employees Union] alleged that I am a racist because I interviewed MSU Psychology professor Joe Cesario, who studies police shootings." Heather Mac Donald is currently in a feud with Cesario over the reason for the retraction (see here and here). Now the MSM has a lot to say about the article, before not so much.

Last Edited:
And The Mob reinforces its acts of censorship and intimidation, as we descend deeper and deeper into Orwell's future, which is our now...

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I can't help but comment:

According to Snopes there are more white people killed by police than black people because there are far more whites than blacks in America. However, black Americans are several times more likely to be killed in police shootings than white Americans are. When a disproportionate segment of a population has a larger percentage of their people killed by police, they get cranky and protest. Tom

This trope is being widely circulated. The first time I came across it in an online interaction I instinctively knew something was wrong with the idea, but I had to think about what that was.

The problem, IMO, is that people respond emotionally to figures/stats like the OIS per percent of population. The mind seems to stop working. People automatically think it's unfair to have blacks die at a higher rate than their percent of population. Yet, a full analysis consists of more information than just citing deaths as a percentage of population.

Two factors to consider:
1. While black = 13-14% of population, as an ethnic group they commit much more crime than their percent of population, studies cite as much as 52%, and therefore have much more exposure to LE interactions.
2. Studies of LE interactions with blacks indicate that whether armed or unarmed, blacks tend to run, resist, fight, etc with LE at much higher rates. They have also been shown to carry illegal weapons at a higher rate. The possibility of death then becomes commensurate with the rate of problematic encounters. Additionally, blacks can be larger, more physically imposing, more athletic, stronger, etc, leading to a higher rate of resisters that have to have deadly force applied for the protection of the officer(s), bystanders, and the community.

posting anything is inherently inviting comment.

Yup, agreed.

Yet, since nobody here knows my real identity, and therefore nobody here knows my worthless grandson's identity, I can't see the harm in telling my NWFA forum friends all about it. Although some may feel it's tasteless to vent anonymously about family members online, IMO it's more healthy than the poor interpersonal family dynamic of venting to other family members behind the person's back, depriving the person not present of an opportunity to defend themselves or explain their position or actions, and injuring their relationship/reputation with other family members. That's not what happens when venting here, even if it's considered by some to be in bad taste.

The problem with tear gas is that it is an indiscriminate weapon. It injures innocent bystanders as well as the intended target. Chemical weapons are a bad idea whether on the battlefield or downtown Peoria.

There are few "innocent bystanders" in a riot. Mayor Ted got gassed because he was out with the rioters after the "protest" was declared a riot. In other words, he was someplace he didn't belong.

If I went downtown to watch or "observe" a riot, and fail to disperse when ordered to do so, I suffer the same consequence as the rioters... boo hoo.

Reporters, real ones not bloggers, covering a riot can be injured as a byproduct of their job to be there. However, they knew the job was dangerous when they took it. They are getting paid to be there, paid to take the risk, and some of them enjoy it. They are drama llamas that love to have the footage of being gassed or pushed around, it plays well on vid. Again, boo hoo. There is no excuse for allowing street violence just because paid professionals might get hurt (edit to add: by the response, by crowd control efforts). It's stupid on the part of any judge, but that's the kind of judges we have.

No Sympathy For The Devil here...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany