JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Or police dogs with attitudes.

1591489798772.png

Pretty soon the police will just be an unarmed security guard force. They'll be so hamstrung that throwing nerf balls and slightly raising their voices (but not in a threatening manner) will be all they are allowed to do....if that. They'll end up getting assaulted and/or shot because they are just in the way of a good robbery, rape or murder. You could triple the pay these poor guys are getting right now and I wouldn't touch that job with a ten foot pole. While I respect the absolute chit out of these men and women, I would not wish their fate upon anyone. I sure hope the voters think about this kind of stuff.

We sure went from "God bless our first responders and front line workers" to "kill all cops" and "defund the police" pretty damn fast.

Its almost like people are completely incapable of forming their own opinions and convictions, and simply sway in the breeze with whatever the bubblegum is trending on Twitter.

Sheep gets thrown around slot, but I can't think of a better term to describe the drooling masses.

Were heading in a very disturbing direction here, basically the Protest groups are demanding we remove any resistance to their agenda, forcing the cops to stand aside while they loot and burn, and hurt people bad, all in the name of "ma 1st"

This is a safe and secure nation, and we hold that position because our LEO do what they do, and this is going to remove their abilities to provide that service! Nothing good will come from this, mark my words, things are going to get very bad if things like this are allowed to take place!

It's good that the police are making an effort to show what is going on. Some protesters are just clueless what the violent people are doing or maybe they don't care I dunno.
njkjkkkjl.JPG

Were heading in a very disturbing direction here, basically the Protest groups are demanding we remove any resistance to their agenda, forcing the cops to stand aside while they loot and burn, and hurt people bad, all in the name of "ma 1st"

This is a safe and secure nation, and we hold that position because our LEO do what they do, and this is going to remove their abilities to provide that service! Nothing good will come from this, mark my words, things are going to get very bad if things like this are allowed to take place!

Makes you think there's no way we aren't heading for a nasty civil war.

These people want to destroy America as we know it. And replace it with what?
No Govt?

They are the most brainless clown there is. They have no clue how good they have it, and no clue how bad it will be for them.

They really need to go no hards barred against those who wish to destroy our way of life. Go after antifa and their sympathizers.

And for God's sakes find there source of income?!
Who backing them?! My guess? Soros and his country destroying cronies.

And this new march on washington? Who is paying all these people to fly there and protest?

I know her last name is Durkin, but every time the Seattle mayor speaks, I hear "derp."

I wonder how many are wishing they had the (alleged) kid toucher in charge up there still. Probably most.

The far left want things both ways, out law guns cause you can call 911 but they want the police defunded or dismantled. They want to complain about the police trying to control riots but if the police left and the city burned they would say where were the police to stop this.

The main argument, that I've read, is that the use of tear gas is banned in war so how is it's use not brutal domestically?

Essentially, we've determined that in the course of war, we will treat our enemies a certain way and that way excludes exposure to tear gas. What, then, does it's use on citizen civilians say about the view of those people in the government's eyes?

It's not. But if they keep setting the narrative eventually no one will fight them.

That's exactly what is happening BTW. Police won't fight. Guard won't fight. Active duty won't fight. It's going to be up to Patriots wiling to risk their lives being taken by LEO and DA's before this ends.

Quite frankly that will never happen. You'll just stay home and talk bad about the guys actually trying to make a difference.

The main argument, that I've read, is that the use of tear gas is banned in war so how is it's use not brutal domestically?

Essentially, we've determined that in the course of war, we will treat our enemies a certain way and that way excludes exposure to tear gas. What, then, does it's use on citizen civilians say about the view of those people in the government's eyes?
It says that the government would prefer to use non lethal methods like tear gas to prevent other violence. In war they don't need tear gas when they have bullets, missles, etc.

I guess bringing small children into potentially dangerous protest zones is OK? Isn't that called Threat of Harm? Where is Child Welfare in this? Oh....that's right... SEIU and politically correct. Wow.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews