JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From what I could zoom in on, it's no lower than #805. I've heard these have extractor problems. No surprise, the public is often the paying beta tester

We just had 2 go through our store do not remember seral numbers and we sold them for MSRP of 699,

Reviews out there are not that great so far so I will wait for a year or so for them to get the bugs out before I get one.

Despite the teething problems, Springfield is taking quite a risk in making the first ever US High Power. I mean, they could sell Hellcats and various 1911s and just be happy. BHSpring Solutions did a bunch of videos on the SA35 and surprise surprise! Only their combo of parts make it truly right!

Waiting for sig to make their non drop safe version with a plastic frame and call it the P247, charge $1k and be sure to include just 1 more round than Springfield

An entirely new model of handgun (for Springfield) means: new parts production/sourcing, new CNC procedures, new assembly process, new final fit and finish, and new quality control inspection! Considering how quickly Springfield has been getting these out since announcement—with a real street price of under 700$—there are obviously corners being cut along the way!

It comes as no surprise that there are already consistent issues and kinks that need working out! This trend of treating the end-user as a beta tester (across many consumer sectors) is a sad reflection of how many modern consumers are willing to pay for subpar goods just to have it first!

It comes as no surprise that there are already consistent issues and kinks that need working out! This trend of treating the end-user as a beta tester (across many consumer sectors) is a sad reflection of how many modern consumers are willing to pay for subpar goods just to have it first!
Yes, taking the time to get it right costs them money. Sales are delayed and the process of proving costs money.

I bought an early Remington 1911R1, it had a few problems. It's probably best not to buy the first Ford Falcon off the assembly line.

I bought a Ruger Mark IV pretty early on. Not long after I got it in my hands, Boom! Safety recall! Never buy the first model year of anything unless you are so in love with it you just gotta have it. Still probably better waiting.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews