JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
As a few people demonstrated earlier in this post There are always people who thrive from control and authority over others. I follow common/constitutional law.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's stop whining and figure out a strategy to help with your next "probable violation"

Jam LIDAR @ 908nm No control by FCC on the emission of light - only radio waves.

The Pro Laser III cannot return jam codes. Used exclusively in WA by the WSP.
The LT (LTI?) 20/20 can.

FYI....FOIA and Pub Records requests will bring any public agency to its knees. It's information warfare in a legal sense. Ask for MP SR citation locations and PM them to me.

Remember they are confirming speed with the LIDAR. They must observe you speeding from their training. Speed = Distance/Time. The LIDAR stores the lock distance and speed. Ask the officer how far away he saw you when you were speeding. Then ask him how many seconds it took. Look at the ticket values written and do your calculation. Then, as happened to me a few months ago, I said "That puts me at 262 mph officer as I winked and said I'll see you in court." End of story.

Radar/LIDAR detectors are worthless.

Also most agencies/states no longer perform traffic surveys before setting the speed limits which is a violation of Federal law.

Information is knowledge. "just don't speed" is not a valid reason. Look at the studies.

As a few people demonstrated earlier in this post There are always people who thrive from control and authority over others. I follow common/constitutional law.

Let's stop whining and figure out a strategy to help with your next "probable violation"

Jam LIDAR @ 908nm No control by FCC on the emission of light - only radio waves.

The LT (LTI?) 20/20 can.

FYI....FOIA and Pub Records requests will bring any public agency to its knees. It's information warfare in a legal sense. Ask for MP SR citation locations and PM them to me.

Remember they are confirming speed with the LIDAR. They must observe you speeding from their training. Speed = Distance/Time. The LIDAR stores the lock distance and speed. Ask the officer how far away he saw you when you were speeding. Then ask him how many seconds it took. Look at the ticket values written and do your calculation. Then, as happened to me a few months ago, I said "That puts me at 262 mph officer as I winked and said I'll see you in court." End of story.

Also most agencies/states no longer perform traffic surveys before setting the speed limits which is a violation of Federal law.

Information is knowledge. "just don't speed" is not a valid reason. Look at the studies.

good info, thanks :s0155:

Anyone ever follow the money taken in from Portland traffic court? Don't even want to know.

yeah, I bet they have some really nice toys. which is cool, they have alot of real crime up there.

The LT (LTI?) 20/20 can.

You are way too funny! :D :s0155:

"I live in Lake oswego and i dare you to take a ride through my town and you will see LEO's with a power trip at its finest. Something about getting pulled over walking my dog more then 5 times a summers having more then 3 cars respond is just stupid. They hand tickets out here like pedophiles do candy to little kids. I have even been told they really didn't have a reason to stop me beside the fact there new and they are trying to meet everyone in their new city thats when i said they could go fly and kit and to give me my ID back and that i was leaving.
Thats nice and all they want to meet the people THEY serve but have a BBQ and invite the whole town instead of bugging honest law abiding folk or have a car wash were the LEO's wash your car for free if they really want to get to know the people THEY serve. If i pay tax's so you can have a job then i expect you to do your job 100% not the opposite. "

So, how is stopping and talking with people NOT doing their jobs? Is that not proactive policing? I can't tell you how many times, I stop and talk with people and find out they have warrants.

"I know this isn't going to make me many friends on here due to a lot of LEOS on here but i have no use for Cops and believe there shouldn't be any cops on our roads all they do is mess your day up when you haven't done anything wrong."

So, we should have martial law instead of law enforcement? So, that would work for violent crimes, but when your TV is stolen, what then?

"you get more time for growing weed then raping or stilling a car, or even if you beat someone till they have to be hospitalized. "

Well, now you are talking about legislation, not enforcement.

"I carry all the protection i need and i have all the protection by my bedside that i need. Ive never called the cops because i know its just a waste of time."
Ok, I don't doubt you can defend yourself- but what about your mother? Or someone that can't defend themselves? What, just let them die?

"im sorry but im not Johnny cash nor should i have to walk some stupid line that the weak made. I think it should be every man for himself we would have a lot less crime if you could just shoot a bad guy in the face and then not worry about it."
Ok, so a speeder gets stopped, he/she should be killed on the spot? Will you get to decide what is a crime? I'll bet a pedophile would think somethings are not crimes that you and I decide are crimes.

"Even if you are in the right in a shooting then you still have to spend time in jail. i guess dont get me started on the power trips or LEOS and our government pulls........"
not true. I've seen many times people using legal deadly force that go on about their business after a shooting. Look at the old guy in Salem that shot that drunk kid in his garage....

"I have no problem with small town LEOs or ones that were raised in small towns or in fact anyone from a small town, they seem to be better cops and dont try pulling stupid stuff like these city cops."
They also don't typically have the crime rates nor need to be proactive in smaller towns- typically.

I would be happy if we could replace circuit court judges with a jury of 3 or 6 civilians, I think that would help keep the cops in check. And that cops would be charged for rights violations like they should be

"If im walking and not doing anything wrong then i shouldn't be stopped. I wouldn't mind if they were truly just trying to meet people but they use that as a accuse to pull you over and harass you."
So, what you want is for police to only stop people AFTER they have committed a crime. NOT, identify people before crimes happen?

" Im not crumb bum looking nor do i dress like a thug. Every time they stop me they asked to search me and when i say i know my rights and to go fly a kite they say well we will just get one of our K9 units here to try and scare you into an unlawful search."
So, they called a K9 and scared you until you allowed them to search?

"Ive even been asked if i had ounce's of coke and meth on my person. one time i got back from a shooting trip and was standing outside the local plaid when a cop car pulled up and asked to search me i said they could and when they found bullets in my pocket(rifle bullets) they drew their guns and threw me on the ground and handcuffed me before they asked if i had my CWL. It is not illegal to have ammo in your pockets but they sure made it seem like it was. Needless to say those cops aren't with the Lake oswego force anymore and i made damn sure of that."
What were those cops names? You must have known to get them fired.

"Like the saying goes one bad apple spoils the bunch. Im not saying their isn't cops out there that dont do their job im saying thier are way to many power hungry LEOS out thier. Theres a site now called rate my cop, If you have a bad experience with a LEO you can post it and they get in trouble by thier superior if they have to many complaints."
Really, there is a website where people can complain and if they get too many, they get in trouble by superiors? Which agency does this? Tell me one.

"you should have to be over 30 to be a leo and they should stop letting these young punks run our streets."
So, what's your complaint, their age or their actions?

"I work from home so if someone came into my house first they would get attacked by my pit then they would get shot full of holes. My mom caries too and is one dead shot. And i believe in survival of the fittest like in the wild. If you cant take care of yourself then you die plain and simple."

I'll come visit you when you're about 75 or 80 years old...Or how about kids being molested? I guess they just get what they deserve for not being strong enough, huh?

"im sorry if i dont think our laws really make a difference to criminals, there going to keep committing crimes until we stand up and take our streets back."
How can we do that? In your theory, we can't have police doing that... who's going to do that?

"the only way that will happen is if we as a whole stand up for ourselves and say we wont be victims anymore..."
Victims of who? Cops or criminals?

"And in my Leo less world you wouldn't get pulled over because there wouldn't be any cops to pull you over. plus if its every man for himself there wouldn't be laws so i wouldn't have to decide. "
right. And no speed limits, no drug laws, no violence laws....people can do whatever they want... and everyone would do the right thing and be responsible for themselves.... :s0114:

"Money and greed is why the USA is failing thats all i have to say."
You need your own island:s0114: Call it Utopia

Well, I would say the subject is "speed traps." Its connotation is that police illegally entrap innocent drivers. Either that or we could change the subject.

On that subject, the reason it was such a big deal was the administration of the funds. There was no allegations of wrongdoing on the officers' parts. Speed traps are an excuse. They give drivers who receive tickets an excuse for their actions.

On a side note, on or off topic, if you try arguing something like this, I'm going to tell you how you're wrong.

PS- I'm still waiting for Solowars to give up the names of the officers in Lake O. that he "made damn sure" are no longer working there. It goes toward his credibility and I would like to know if my BS radar is correct or not. If he can product correct information, substantiated information, I'll apologize. If my theory is correct, then I'll know about his integrity.

I have worked in Coburg for 10 years, I was there during the height of the police dept scam & related BS. I still work out there and I can say what is left there now is a humble shell of the corrupt nightmare period this string speaks of. It would appear that times are changing for the better. That chief sure was a piece of pathetic garbage, good thing he is gone. He was a disgrace to the badge.......

My first person .02

It always amazes me how people complain about these things....its really a simple fix.

Be an adult, show some responsibility and drive the speed limit.

And you no what? You won't ever have to worry about this. :)

100% correct........end of topic :s0155:

Why do you hate cops?

I dont understand... Do all cops violate the rights of civilians? If so, then I guess I do. BTW what's your favorite way to fish? trolling?

I've been pulled over more times than I would like but I've met some good cops this way. I've been let off the hook more times than I can count and for some things I was definately guilty of. I have only had one bad experience with an officer and it really wasn't that bad, just a failure to properly communicate on his end.

I can say I don't care for most Circuit Court Judges though

I dont understand... Do all cops violate the rights of civilians? If so, then I guess I do. BTW what's your favorite way to fish? trolling?

I've been pulled over more times than I would like but I've met some good cops this way. I've been let off the hook more times than I can count and for some things I was definately guilty of. I have only had one bad experience with an officer and it really wasn't that bad, just a failure to properly communicate on his end.

I can say I don't care for most Circuit Court Judges though
Rallysoob you seem to have a disproportionate amount of contact with the police and court system, who's fault is that?

I don't see any good coming from this anymore.

If anyone has that much 'proof' against any LE type of that kind of harassment, I would suggest they not sit on it and wait, but contact the Admin. of the dept. where the problem comes from.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR