JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Has anyone actually seen this, it's being put out on the internet...???

"This is the new low the gun control folks have hit. Cannot win the debate being honest so they are deceiving people by using these signs knowing people are too lazy to actually know what they're really voting on. It has nothing, zero, to do with tabs or groceries."
View attachment 471427

<broken link removed>
"I have petitions that you can sign.
I will post where I am here so check often"

<broken link removed>
Hiring Immediately!

Petition Initiative Signature Gatherers / Grass Roots Activists Needed for Washington State-Wide Petitions.

We are starting with 3 petitions. You can make excellent pay and it is a super fun summer job! You work as an Independent Contractor and pay is by the Signature but you can make the equivalent of $25 to make $75 an hour and up if you are good at collecting signatures. Help work Storefronts / Festivals / Fairs / Farmers Markets / Events.

The 1st petition is:
● $.75 per Signature ≈ Bring back $30 Car Tabs

The 2nd Petition is:
● $5.00 Per Signature ≈ Affordable Groceries

The 3rd petition is:
● $1.50 per Signature ≈ Reduce Pollution/Clean Energy/Carbon Tax

• Petitioners Will Greet the Public and Gather Valid Signatures from Registered Voters of Washington State.
Petitioners will Register Voters.
• Looking for Individuals Preferably with Experience but Experience is not Necessary. Training can be provided for those who need it.

Candidates are asked to represent the following:
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership experience
• Ability to work in a high energy environment
• Ambition, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
• Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
• Able to Concisely and Clearly Communicate with the Public

Most Petitioners shoot for a goal of 75 to 200 signatures per day per issue.

Please Contact us through Email via Craigslist and provide all requested info.
Copy and paste the questions/format below and answer.

Please Provide:

NAME

CURRENT PHONE

CURRENT EMAIL

CURRENT CITY / LOCATION

AVAILABILITY
EXPERIENCE
IF YOU HAVE TRANSPORTATION OR NOT

*If you do not send all of the above information it may greatly delay us in contacting you back promptly so please make sure you get all of the info.

As soon as we receive your info we will contact you promptly and set-up a morning to meet and fill out the proper paper work.

Grassroots vote experience petition signature signatures initiative initiatives petitions activist wage activism sales customer public service government legistalture campaign campaigns drive volunteer volunteers job jobs sigs nonprofit profit labor writing numbers issues employment business mgmt portland management leader leadership summer spring team resources voter enviornment network media market speech talk talking gather gathering part full field independent canvass canvasser community canvassers paid summer job college jobs festival festivals event events city cities schools fair fairs instruct festivals events groceries accountability

Found both these

From what I see after reading what is posted, signatures and laws can be bought if you have the financial backing...

This is just so wrong, in so many ways...

Here's the actual I-1639 site: Initiative 1639: Safe Schools, Safe Communities - Alliance for Gun Responsibility

Dishonest is dishonest, no way around it.

I visited the site, and the only substantive content on it was this:

The proposed initiative will address many of the root causes of recent tragedies by raising the age to purchase semi-automatic rifles to 21; creating an enhanced background check system similar to what is required for handguns; requiring completion of a firearm safety training course; and creating standards for secure storage to prevent guns from falling into dangerous hands.

I'm pretty sure the FBI just released a 30 page study that found there is no shooter profile, that most shooters followed all laws before committing their murders, and that most had no criminal history which would prevent ownership. So how would any of the above proposals have any effect on preventing more tragedies?

Like you previously said, dishonest is dishonest, no way around it.

I saw that table and did not even look twice. All I saw was the grocery tax. Not a bad idea. Since so much of the public walks around in a cloud of ignorance not a bad idea they would try to take advantage of it. Maybe we should do the same thing with pro gun petitions? Bet that would make the news :)
SAVE THE WHALES....Oppose 43(OR) 1639(WA)

I finally found one, but the kid was playing by the rules. Of course I availed myself of the opportunity dissuade the two people that were looking at it from signing... and from the hateful look on the kid's face I'm thinking if he'd been armed he probably would've shot me.

I am just on Old Coot but even I can read. I first ask the petitioner if they are getting paid for circulating the petition(s). Then I READ the summary very carefully. Then I ask for and receive the entire text copy and I scan that. Speed reading learned in High School 55 years ago. THEN .... if I agree with the petition I sign it. Silly? Nope. Time consuming? Yes! Just me.

Strange how the petitioners do NOT want me reading the whole thing but amazing that they do not say one word. Can they? What are the strict rules regarding petition circulation? Anybody know?

I'm sad to say my wife got suckered into signing it. She is pretty upset by it :mad:

Your wife should file a written complaint with the WA AG. This would document the record on illegal tactics being used and could help having the signatures invalidated.

Or contact a local TV station. This would make for a great election fraud investigation story. Tell them the Russians are behind it and they will be all over it..

Last Edited:
Your wife should file a written complaint with the WA AG. This would document the record on illegal tactics being used and could help having the signatures invalidated.

Or contact a local TV station. This would make for a great election fraud investigation story. Tell them the Russians are behind it and they will be all over it..
I saw a piece on this tonight on KIRO Seattle. They showed all the deceptive practices then stated it wasn't illegal according to our Secretary of State. Said it is the responsibility of the signer to know what they are signing. I fear the fix is in. Might be on KIRO's web site.

I saw a piece on this tonight on KIRO Seattle. They showed all the deceptive practices then stated it wasn't illegal according to our Secretary of State. Said it is the responsibility of the signer to know what they are signing. I fear the fix is in. Might be on KIRO's web site.

Well heck then. Let's set up a petition for constitutional carry machine guns and then set up tables with signs to impeach Trump and see how many signatures we can get. :p:p:p

The Washington State Secretary of State's Office says this is not illegal.
Because the ballot language and initiative number are on the top of each petition, it is up to you, the voter, to read and understand what you're signing before you sign it.

You have people everywhere walking in front of buses, ignoring on coming traffic, running into poles because they won't look up from their devices.....Sure, they'll "Read and understand" what they're signing "Before they sign it"!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top