JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got to 1:46, right about the time she started talking about "50" caliber bullet out of an AR-15 that's as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving" and I almost had a cringe seizure so I stopped right there. Are we still taking this bill seriously or is this a Democratic PR campaign? I was about to contact my representatives but than thought about my opinion falling on deaf ears. Since we're dealing with team blue here, is it a waste of time to contact them? What say you?

The good (sort of) news is that she introduced the bill on January 4, 2021, and she still doesn't have a single co-sponsor. Maybe even AOC, Pramila Jayapal, et al. aren't that reckless and tyrannical.

They are... dont kid yourself.

They are just focused on other things at the moment. Make no mistake, we are bubblegumED for the next two years...... even then, success in the midterms wont undo the damage done... even a Republican in the WH doesnt guarantee this stuff gets undone.

I got to 1:46, right about the time she started talking about "50" caliber bullet out of an AR-15 that's as heavy as 10 boxes that you might be moving" and I almost had a cringe seizure so I stopped right there. Are we still taking this bill seriously or is this a Democratic PR campaign? I was about to contact my representatives but than thought about my opinion falling on deaf ears. Since we're dealing with team blue here, is it a waste of time to contact them? What say you?
Always important to let them know that things like this are just ludicrous. we can always tell them that we will vote them out of office but they will just make up votes and/ or cheat like they have for the last couple of decades!

She must be related to that idiot congressman from Georgia who said that the island of Guam was going to tip over with too many people on it. Yeah, they really are that dumb!

PLEASE don't forget to write your representative AGAIN. Mine, Mr Earl Blumenhauer, did a sit in on the capitol floor with a bunch of other idiots, much like a child with a tantrum, complaining that there needed to be more gun control. I will write him again, however, he has never directly addressed my issues on this matter as my thoughts are diametrically opposed to his.

Sigh...but don't give up, and most importantly, don't let them frame this issue to your loved ones. Make it personal...but be gentle and persuasive.

I would love to vote but someone decided I am not allowed to have a voice in the faith of the country I am living in if I am not a citizen.

In order to become one I have to shell out a bunch of money and take the 'patriot test'...all for a piece of paper that then apperantly makes me a different person from what I am now.

Silly enough, not worth it...The only real benefit is voting ...
Knebel, if that's your opinion of American citizenship then I hope you either change your attitude or never decide to become one of us. If I were French and you were talking about getting French citizenship that way then I believe I'd feel pretty much the same.

This country, and especially the political class, is far from perfect but I love it, my fellow Americans, and the ideals--however imperfectly realized they may be--the country stands for. That doesn't mean I hate or disdain other countries or the people that live in them but to me being an American is not "silly" and is worth more than just the right to vote.

e6695945c6dd50d7.jpg

I would love to vote but someone decided I am not allowed to have a voice in the faith of the country I am living in if I am not a citizen.

In order to become one I have to shell out a bunch of money and take the 'patriot test'...all for a piece of paper that then apperantly makes me a different person from what I am now.

Silly enough, not worth it...The only real benefit is voting and I believe no matter what you vote, they are all just in for their personal agenda and financial gain, no politician really gives a rats arse about the people they are supposed to represent anyway.

Are you from another country? If you are for gun rights, and think that having a "free" America like we've had up until just recently is good, then why not do the work to get your citizenship so you can vote to Make America Great Again? I guess if you are old and don't have too many years left it may not be worth it, but if you are younger and have kids or might have them someday, it would be good to vote for a better America where your kids are free, have the right to own firearms, etc.

It does not bother me that I can't vote in the election of a country where I'm not a citizen. That's the way it should be. I think nearly all countries are like that. Most countries are more strict than the USA about allowing people in who are not citizens.

License good for one year. Fee $800.

There are people who have difficulty paying for healthcare. Thus, with a mandatory licensing fee this infringes upon the right to keep and bear arms and won't pass the courts.

...shouldn't pass the courts. If it does then the whole system is proven a lie.
I seem to remember something about how we can't issue voter Id's because it's supposed to be a hardship for low income people. It's obvious that all gun owners are in the high income brackets....(sarcasm).

I want to know where those clowns are that kept saying, "I'm voting democrat because I'm not a one issue voter" or the other clowns are that said, "They aren't trying to take your guns."

Last Edited:
She gives De Leon a run for his money in the race to the bottom of the barrel.

Regarding our reps, I get the canned response. "Thank you for contacting me. We are committed to common sense gun control....blah blah blah...we don't listen to our constituents anymore, so please enjoy this automatic canned response...blah blah blah...orange man bad...blah blah blah...capitol assault...blah blah blah...firearms bad...blah blah blah...free speech bad...blah blah blah...

I'll keep sending but I don't think anyone is home...

I want to know where those clowns are that kept saying, "I'm voting democrat because I'm not a one issue voter" or the other clowns are that said, "They aren't trying to take your guns."

This election was an outright political coup. There is no way that the lefties won, legitimately. Time will tell if we are sheeple enough to just lay down and accept it

based on almost every previous observation of gun control that ive seen, if this passes, the do nothing republicans will still do nothing. also, many people will roll over and accept it for what it is because its easier than going to war. working people usually have bills to pay and mouths to feed at home. just sayin.

Look, if you are still legitimizing about what an illegitimate COUP government is doing in DC then you are going to lose your noodles. The only solution is r@volution. Writing letters from the PNW is a TOTAL waste of time, we are now fully behind enemy lines
Nah, he tried a coup, but he failed to convince everyone. :confused:

Ravolution... does that involve ravioli by chance?

Skopos Labs has rated this bill as having a 3% chance of passage. As currently written. All it would take is another mass shooting to boost its chances or more likely, morph into a more acceptable form to attract votes for passage. Since I can't know the future, for now I'm not going to lose sleep over it.
You think they wouldn't hire someone to do another mass shooting?:confused:

Please look into Patrick Purdy back in the1980s. They got him into the drugged system, kidnapped him and put him through a brainwashing machine that the British/Russians/USA had.He shot up a schoolyard of children in Stockton and gave the pretext for the Cali1989 AWB which I fought against in 1989. This has all been long planned

Last Edited:
absolutely. IMO "they" infected the world with a virus convinced millions of people that the virus alone killed a million or so ppl(you know, not accounting for preexisting conditions), ruined the economy, ruined small businesses and used it to steal an election. a shooting is small kind to "them."

Here's the actual text. This is serious, folks.

Introduced by Rep. Jackson-Lee, District 18, TX.

License good for one year. Fee $800.
Training class required to renew.
Registration of ALL guns in your possession.
Psychological evaluation includes interviewing current and FORMER spouses/partners.
Liability insurance ($$$) required.

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!!
This is an authorization for every criminal who wants to steal firearms full disclosure as to exactly where the firearms are and how many, and invites multiple home invasions by criminals.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews