JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Caught Colion's video...'going for broke' is a pretty succinct summation. And with our 'free & fair elections' :rolleyes:, the NRA being hobbled + cancel culture, its no doubt we're facing bigger challenges than ever before.

This also seems to be the tried and true tactic of bluffing to go way, Way, WAY too far, and then when they pass only half of it people rationalize it with 'whew, that was close...it could have been much worse' oblivious that they just passed yet another no-real-effect-on-real-criminals law.

One wonder's if all those 'Liberal Gun Club' members and other 'Orange Man Bad' gun owners who voted for Ol' Sleepy and Co. are starting to the figure out what everyone was telling them a few months ago...good job.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Id be most worried what they consider a "mental illness" hell the left considers a green pepe frog to be racist. they twist everything into being racist now. at this rate, it wont be that many years till conservative views are racist/mental illness.

Last Edited:
Id be more most worried what they consider a "mental illness" hell the left considers a green pepe frog to be racist. they twist everything into being racist now. at this rate, it wont be that many years till conservative views are racist/mental illness.

Lefists ARE clinically insane. Did you see the "Trump Derangement Syndrome" meltdown after the 2016 election? Some of them were crying out to their sky demon in terror :confused: Like most any crazy person, they try to flip the table on US saying that it's WE who are nuts

1612484776034.png

Here's the actual text. This is serious, folks.

Introduced by Rep. Jackson-Lee, District 18, TX.

License good for one year. Fee $800.
Training class required to renew.
Registration of ALL guns in your possession.
Psychological evaluation includes interviewing current and FORMER spouses/partners.
Liability insurance ($$$) required.

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!!

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!! We did and how the f did that turn out? Seriously? THEY STOLE IT!

What scares me the is that the psychological evaluation in which liberal psychologics are deciding if you have the right to own a firearm(s) or not.

I wonder if this would also extend to barring folks who had received help from a psychologist in the past. It's a slippery slope. What if that help was for something benign like dealing with being bullied or coping with divorce. Seems like this could be extended to punish people who sought to be proactive about dealing with their mental health.

I wonder if this would also extend to barring folks who had received help from a psychologist in the past. It's a slippery slope. What if that help was for something benign like dealing with being bullied or coping with divorce. Seems like this could be extended to punish people who sought to be proactive about dealing with their mental health.
That is the agenda by them

What are you talking about? What is shortsighted? That our government wants to limit and restrict our rights?

exactly. And that they will deprive folks of their rights when those folks have tried to be proactive in addressing issues they may be having. If this law causes people to be even more unwilling to seek help to get through life that's a damn shame.

exactly. And that they will deprive folks of their rights when those folks have tried to be proactive in addressing issues they may be having. If this law causes people to be even more unwilling to seek help to get through life that's a damn shame.
Ok thank you for the clarification. I don't like it when I don't get what someone else is saying. Makes me a better person when I listen and understand.

They don't care, as long as they get to keep their power.

They as in politicians. They as in Congress as a whole. It's never been about the People they supposedly "serve".

Edit. The only thing they're worried about is.. losing the power. Losing their seats. Thats it. The recent elections have shown to them that the People, at least half of the voting public will keep voting based on the letter by their names :rolleyes::s0054:

They don't care, as long as they get to keep their power.

They as in politicians. They as in Congress as a whole. It's never been about the People they supposedly "serve".

Edit. The only thing they're worried about is.. losing the power. Losing their seats. Thats it. The recent elections have shown to them that the People, at least half of the voting public will keep voting based on the letter by their names :rolleyes::s0054:
So I need to get 2A or FA next to my name? (Firearms Advocate)
:D:s0151::s0164:

I don't know why some people openly announce their views and intentions with stickers and signs like that. It just draws the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people IMO.
or that some that are undecided will make up their "own" mind after seeing it. Sign at my gate says "if you can read this- you are in range".
Pretty quiet here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR