JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's the actual text. This is serious, folks.

Introduced by Rep. Jackson-Lee, District 18, TX.
The good (sort of) news is that she introduced the bill on January 4, 2021, and she still doesn't have a single co-sponsor. Maybe even AOC, Pramila Jayapal, et al. aren't that reckless and tyrannical.

clouds.jpg

License good for one year. Fee $800.

There are people who have difficulty paying for healthcare. Thus, with a mandatory licensing fee this infringes upon the right to keep and bear arms and won't pass the courts.

...shouldn't pass the courts. If it does then the whole system is proven a lie.

And this new regulation would come from the same people that requiring positive voter I.D. places too harsh a financial and regulatory burden on their voting masses.

" as part of the psychological evaluation, the licensed psychologist interviewed any spouse of the individual, any former spouse of the individual, and at least 2 other persons who are a member of the family of, or an associate of, the individual to further determine the state of the mental, emotional, and relational stability of the individual in relation to firearms. "

haha.

Sir, I called your ex-wife for your firearm clearance evaluation and she said "eat a bag of d*icks"

Our esteemed bill author:

"In an October 2016 interview on MSNBC, Jackson mistakenly denounced Wikipedia in place of WikiLeaks. "

Hehehehe

" Jackson Lee complained in 2003 that storm names were too white. "All racial groups should be represented," she said, and asked officials to "try to be inclusive of African-American names."

hahaha, Oh god stop.... HEHEHAHAHAHAHA

"In 2000, she favored permanently normalizing trade status for China, arguing that it would aid both human rights and Houston's economy"

no stop, I cant take it! HAHA CHINA.... WOULD AID.....HUMAN RIGHTS IN HOUSTON! HAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man, I peed a little

Last Edited:
On a side note, man it is easy to find out where tyrants live

Apparently so:

:D

I think there was a recent report they will be there for a few more months.

The capitol police also want a permanent wall around the area. If they keep up their BS, they may need a wall to keep the military OUT. ;)

NOW CAN WE GET YOU TO GET OFF YOUR BEHIND AND VOTE???!!!

NO WAY! That guy tweets stoopid stuff - I ain't votin' for him - I'm gonna vote for the L party or the C party, or maybe I will not vote at all! Waaaaaah! :rolleyes:

For those who may be wondering, the cover photo is Lady Justice being assaulted by an ATF agent.

Excellent book, available new from the publisher:

Signed copy:

Unsigned copy:

More:

John Ross info:

Cheaper to buy from the publisher via links above, but Amazon has reviews:

Just thinking it may be best to contribute to the pro-gun advocacy groups now. Maybe the political battle can not be won but the legal battle looks promising. In any event best to stock up for the future.

I saw a RED/WHITE/BLUE window sticker last week on a car which read: "I WILL NOT COMPLY...EVER!"
I don't know why some people openly announce their views and intentions with stickers and signs like that. It just draws the wrong kind of attention from the wrong kind of people IMO.

Wow, that is so over the top it is amusing. I can't tell if it is an honest attempt to disarm Americans or if it is a bait-and-switch tactic, but it is definitely onerous, regressive, and potentially a windfall for criminals (as scores of law-abiding citizens sell, give away or lose their weapons before the law is enforced).

This is an amazingly bald-faced attempt to restrict gun ownership to the State.

Imagine if they proposed a law that required an annual license and psyche evaluation in order to use your free speech, with an additional $800 annual fee for political speech because it is "inherently more dangerous". Imagine having to have a license to worship and registering the church you go to with the government. Imagine registering all of your personal property with the government with the threat of having all of your possessions confiscated if you don't tow the proper political line.

If we continually let this happen to one right, what do you think will happen to the others?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top