JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After 1/6/21 I have zero doubts, and it wasn't to take away guns.

I've got to say, and I don't care who flames or threatens me, that the entire argument regarding "fighting back against government tyranny" has shown itself to be nothing but a Country Crock.
People protesting their family members being executed, without trial, for the color of their skin, people simply looking to be treated with simple human respect, and hordes of cocked-n-locked s*itheads get a big chubby to be the first to jump in and help the tyrannical government suppress the liberty of others, by force of arms.

Seems like most every comment here is someone complaining about their particular "liberty" being in danger. Where was all that concern when it was somebody else?

I'll do what I can to fight this law via non-compliance and generally supporting the Second. But I'll never knowingly support, assist, or vote for any Republican, Libertarian, cop, or grifter of any sort again in my lifetime.

Nor will I feel the need to justify my position. God and history will handle that. My people got here in 1620 and got on with the business of separating the land from the natives and my ancestors have either shed or drawn blood in most every conflict, first in New England, then nationally, then the international wars.

Last summer, when I watched a Fed trying to beat up a USNA grad during the PDX demos, the overwhelming majority of the "proud patriot" community, thought it was all good fun and supported the Feds unconditionally, although the victim was simply attempting to have a conversation with the cops over illegal orders, something which the "patriot" crowd clearly knows nothing of, apparently having never served (one can only assume, that or they're just plain stupid).

As far as it goes, I'd like to see some licensing and testing required in order to claim the title of "Patriot". No Joke.

1612893090012.png

Let them! Lol within minutes they will find out she's bat guano crazy :D

Or, more likely, she's deemed the completely sane, normal one of the two of you (unless you have access to legit medical eval/diagnosis to the contrary), and your license to exercise your Constitutional Rights denied. And everything you already have...well, sucks to be you...

The long game has been for some time to 'Regulate' the law abiding gun owner right out existence. Got time and $$ to attend 24-48 hrs. of training? Pay fees and taxes on every gun/mag you own? Make even the most honest, victimless transgression a felony so you lose all your firearms...and so on and so forth....

If conservatives don't flip the House and/or Senate in mid-terms, everything we see will ramp up multi-fold.

$.02 worth,
Boss

Some of this reads like the system they have in Germany....registration of weapon with gov't, insurance, responsibility, and storage requirements. So for example I had a Waffenbezits karte that had to be on me that listed all the weapons I owned and could posses to include extra barrel that were serial numbered. Because I was a hunter I had insurance as well - but it was cheap (like <$100). If you acted irresponsibly, e.g. DUI or in the case of a friend - get drunk and discharge your gun in town...the gov't can and will confiscate all firearms. Not saying it was a good system, but I could live within its requirements.

According to the US New & World Report: Maryland, New Jersey, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Michigan and Pennsylvania have seen a high increase in NICS checks for firearms...some very high!

A loophole is nothing more than an exception to a rule. They are usually created to enable some interest from evading the rule.

The basic definition of a tax loophole is a provision in the tax code that allows taxpayers to reduce their tax liability. Lots of benign deductions and credits do just that.

therefore there's no firearm loophole! However there is a bunch of tax loopholes

Some of this reads like the system they have in Germany....registration of weapon with gov't, insurance, responsibility, and storage requirements. So for example I had a Waffenbezits karte that had to be on me that listed all the weapons I owned and could posses to include extra barrel that were serial numbered. Because I was a hunter I had insurance as well - but it was cheap (like <$100). If you acted irresponsibly, e.g. DUI or in the case of a friend - get drunk and discharge your gun in town...the gov't can and will confiscate all firearms. Not saying it was a good system, but I could live within its requirements.
No, I don't think so Tim.

You know how the proposed legislation wants to require a mental health evaluation to get a firearms license?

Yeah......why isn't a mental health evaluation required before.....

Running for public office?:s0092:

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews