JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What's the best way to prepare for the chaos and mayhem of Black Friday?

As preppers, we know, stay the hell home and hole up and read some good prepper/apocalyptic fiction!

Check out Brushfire Plague (Books 1 & 2) | Surviving was only the Beginning? for free chapters, special offers, how to order, and news on the Brushfire Plague series! You can Catch the Plague for only $4.95 on Kindle for a limited time too!

And, yes, I've been a long-time member here!

Just go about your normal business unless your standing in front of WalMart or Best Buy etc. at 5am the only thing you will run into is increased traffic and a few short tempers.

I really wouldn't think this would rise to the level of battening down the hatches and hiding in the corner LOL.

I'll be at work by 7am and work a short day. My usual Black Friday thing is to go the other way! Except that I just saw the Bi-Mart ad and may have to stop by before work.

Last Edited:
Stay home and read the news, eat leftovers, turkey or ham sandwiches, off the road.
Then watch the stampedes on the 6 o'clock news and laugh.

I'll be at work by 7am and work a short day. My usual Black Friday thing is to go the other way! Except that I just saw the Bi-Mart ad and may have to stop by before work.

Ha ha!! I was in Bi-Mart today... Was eyeballing another Ruger .308 American for $300.... 1000 rounds of 5.56 for $380 (thereabouts)... A wood stocked Ruger 10-22 for $179... Game processing knife kits for under $30...

Instead I bought a small tin of brown Kiwi shoe polish and a buffer brush, came home and serviced my much neglected work boots. I spent $9.00... and besides, I can barely get the door closed on my gun/ammo safe as it is!

:p

My dad was really a sexist, racist, everything-ist. I really miss his rants about all the 'hens' out on the road causing accidents, rushing from sale to sale the day after Xmas.

LOL, probably. His most infamous line while trying to get through the mob of 'hens' shopping downtown, when I was a boy. (A beautiful female carrying a bunch of shopping bags at the crosswalk)

Ok, get ready boy, I'll floor it, run her over ... and you jump out and (four letter word) her before she stops quivering.

I told my grade school friends the things he would say and he was considered a legend by them. These days he'd be in jail just for joking around that way.

I actually long for the day when America was only morally bankrupt.

STUN GUN FIGHT!!!!! HAHAHA ----

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 2 pair of VZ grips for my 1911's. 25% off from the puter while drinking my fav beverage waiting for the Civil War. So far a great game as I write this post at halftime. GO BEAVES________ :s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132::s0132:

I did go and get 2 pair of Levi 501 STF for $32.99 at Coastal Farm and Ranch. Had not bought any 501s since GI Joes had them for $24.99ea. Bought 5 pair then!

Time for FIREBALL-------

It isn't very shocking since I have a very low opinion of people in general. I'll take a dog, cat or even a ground squirrel over your average person.

Americans of course lead the charge in the selfish idiot dept. There are of course gentleman and ladies, but they are vastly outnumbered.

That is not an Anti-American comment, it is simply a matter of fact. Could you imagine the way Americans would act if they were transplanted into where the Japanese Tsunami hit or the Typhoon in the Philippines? We have nothing but our own entitlements to be concerned about. Me, me, me. A society of selfish, narcissistic, twittering twits.

No single person is more to blame than Edward Bernais for getting us here. Tying consumerism to self worth. (07:50)

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top