JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the car wash done on my car about 2-3 times a year. It isn't vanity, it is the fact that it also gets the underside of the car and I pay for the wax job too.

My car stays clean for only a few hours - while my private road is paved, the public road to my house is a dirt/gravel road.
My feelings on car washing is why bother. It doesn't help the environment and around here your car gets dirty on the next drive. I could care less what people think about my dirtmobile. I would rather buy a sleeve of primers than spend the same $10 on a car wash.

292DA10F-0DB9-41DE-AC0B-57ECC22C8B53.jpeg
Last week, there was a station that was 15c per gallon more but was too slow to get a pic. This was in northern CA.

People are still having their cars washed. I drove by a car wash in King City today and there were two lines out to the street. I would think that might be one of the first things you cut back on but I guess vanity rules the day.
If you can't afford to keep your stuff nice, you probably can't afford to own it.

My feelings on car washing is why bother. It doesn't help the environment and around here your car gets dirty on the next drive. I could care less what people think about my dirtmobile. I would rather buy a sleeve of primers than spend the same $10 on a car wash.
If I don't pressure wash my vehicles at least twice a year (besides the car wash), they grow so much mold/moss on them that it looks like ODG camo, and eventually they would look like one of those vehicles with astroturf glued to them.

For $11 (last time I washed my car), I get the wash and the wax. Or I could spend an hour washing it and then several hours waxing it.

My wife washes the van and truck. The van is hers. The dings and scratches on the truck are a good indication that I use it like a truck and not a daisy driver.

You sound like you also turn your underwear inside out to get FOUR days use between changes….. LOL!

;):D

Two things are a given.

1. Gas will see $10+ a gallon.
2. You will exit the freeway in the center lane to turn left as opposed to the left lane. To avoid the sign beggar.

Two things are a given.

1. Gas will see $10+ a gallon.
2. You will exit the freeway in the center lane to turn left as opposed to the left lane. To avoid the sign beggar.
Yes, gas will hit $10, even $20 dollars a gallon. Maybe 5-30 years from now.

In order to predict something it helps to give a time frame. I can say the housing market will crash. Eventually I'll be right. Not the same as saying WHEN.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top