JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why? Did he think that it wouldn't melt the suppressor and the barrel? The cartridges were igniting before the bolt had a chance to close. Overall, a waste of a suppressor and who knows how many of the SAW parts that are now useless. Not even cool to watch.

Why? Did he think that it wouldn't melt the suppressor and the barrel? The cartridges were igniting before the bolt had a chance to close. Overall, a waste of a suppressor and who knows how many of the SAW parts that are now useless. Not even cool to watch.
I'm guessing he didn't own the rifle or the suppressor, or pay for the ammo either.

Painfully sad to watch. Like kicking your loyal dog to death. Beating your old loyal dead horse some more. Like already said, that had to ruin about half of a very expensive dealer sample light machine gun.

I do not even want to think that that was one of just a few very scarce very expensive transferable machine guns. Not any more. No way I could afford or want to buy the wreckage. Why was it done?

All Oregon State, US Code Laws And NFA Rules Apply.

Last Edited:
Maybe they didn't have a Grandpa that taught them the basics of making every shot count.

KidsNGuns2.jpg

Last Edited:
It makes my skin crawl. It's like intentionally driving a car in a way that you know is damaging it but being personally entertained by it because you just like messing up cool bubblegum that you should be grateful you have the abilities to obtain. I guess that I understand the the people want to know how far they can push their guns and that stress testing has it's merits but I still don't like it.

While he has the right to do what he wishes with his property, It it my opinion that he's a bloody idiot. Like another poster said earlier, it's this kind of stupidity that gives all of us in the shooting community a bad rep and libtard media types more ammo. It takes a lot of time, money and paperwork to purchase, or in my case manufacture a suppressor. I, for the life of me, can't see any sane reason for doing this. A torture test? BS, just a couple of mental midgets with apparently no active brainwaves...

Maybe they didn't have a Grandpa that taught them the basics of making every shot count.View attachment 375926
I was lucky enough to have both a Grandpa and a Father who were Shooters/Hunters. Grandpa sent me off to Grade School - more than once - with a box of .22s and his Remington. My first time Shooting came when I was about 6 and Dad let me crank off a couple of 3 shot bursts with his "Issue" Thompson!!! Those are real memories!:s0003:

But just this morning the local Gene Pool got a bit of a 'Cleaning' when a motorcycle manis coming into the residencial neighborhood slammed into the back of a Travel Trailer hard enough to push it up onto the sidewalk! He won't be doing that again. Sometimes Darwin works.

I never knew my grandparents and my Dad wasn't the outdoors type.
I've always been jealous of guys that did have a relationship with their grandpas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top