JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sandoval vetoed the bill today. Hopefully, the rest of Blomberg's efforts are as successful.

Governor Sandoval Vetoes Gun Background Checks Bill - KTVN Channel 2 - Reno Tahoe News Weather, Video -

Lots of hyperbole out there from Reid and other pols. The ProgressNow Nevada director, Brian Fadie, flat out lied by saying the gov kept it legal for criminals, the mentally ill, and abusers to buy guns. I believe calling Fadie a lying scumbag has more truth than the statement he released.

The Nevada Firearms Coalition had a statement lacking anger and vitriol.

When redirected to the mayors office, it just rings and never picks up. No chance to vote.

Oops - guess I should have read the post above. Glad to see it was vetoed.

I searched after calling today. A live person in the governor's office picked up and asked me to hold.

The Nevada Governor just vetoed the bill.

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/in-the-news/2013/6/nevada-gov-vetoes-bill-criminalizing-private-transfers.aspx

It worked !!The Governor has vetoed the bill !!! Just called and it went right to the Governors office and they informed me the automated line has been taken down and of his veto of the bill.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top