JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get a Utah license. Reciprocates with 34 other states I believe. Most local shops that offer classes offer Utah.

Have Arizona send you a packet with info for non resident. Then you will need to send them your finger print card and a copy of your CHL and a check.
Mine took less then 30 days to get and you don't have to take another class, Arizona does NOT cover Washington if that is needed.

Make sure you read the carry laws for each state before traveling to stay legal.

I just went to Vancouver and got my Washington CHL in person. I was in the Clark County Sheriffs Office for about eight minutes including finger prints. Went in on a Monday and had my license on Friday.

The Oregon/Washington combo doesn't offer the widest coverage possible but it works for everywhere I travel to, including Montana! And you don't have to deal with mailing anything or passport photos.

Alas, go to ut bci website, search 'out of state' instructors eh, easier to cite it as bci has convoluted their website something horrific.

https://bci.utah.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/15/2018/03/insoutstate03222018.pdf

One or two pages, uh begin at 23 going to 27?

Now being an uneducated and uninformed individual or so says a mod, I wouldn't pay, w/o prints over 30$ & w/prints 50$ (if that much) because it is a non live-fire course done in fourish hours?

Since you didn't specifically state by name which other state(s) you wish carry in, as suggested, http://handgunlaw.us/states/utah.pdf If a OMGoodness I have to CC in that state or i will cease to exist, won't accept UT it is normally due to the lack of UT not having a live fire component by citizens.

Finally, realize some states do not recognize non-resident permit so do your homework and not just handgunlaw, but the state's SPolice conceal pages if any.

Oregon Resident and Utah Non-Resident get you valid in 35 states.
92eb677ff6.jpg
There is a app called CCW that costs like $2. Great resource and always updating so everything is current. Well worth it, especially if you're like me and travel a hell of a lot.
CCW – Concealed Carry 50 State - Android Apps on Google Play

I just went to Vancouver and got my Washington CHL in person. I was in the Clark County Sheriffs Office for about eight minutes including finger prints. Went in on a Monday and had my license on Friday.

The Oregon/Washington combo doesn't offer the widest coverage possible but it works for everywhere I travel to, including Montana! And you don't have to deal with mailing anything or passport photos.
x2 did the same thing except i think i was at the sheriffs office for 9 minutes. quick and easy. had my lic. in 22 days

I've got my OR CHL and WA CPL which gives me 26 total states (all the reciprocal because of the WA license). If I traveled more, I might bother with AZ or UT, but I'm pretty well covered.

I got the WA on my own as described above....easy and fast.
Then I did the Shaun Curtain class for UT and OR $80.

For my purposes, if I did it over again I would...
1) Get my WA CHL as described (no class req'd)
2) Take the $10 accredited on line class and get my OR CHL
Online Training
The above is the lowest cost way to get WA and OR CHL

For other thread watchers, what is the lowest cost way for :
UT CHL ?
AZ CHL ?

technically Oregon is honored in 23 other states. If you get your Wa. permit then with both your covered in 27 states, consider the Wa. permit requires no class. By comparison a non-res Utah permit covers about 30 states but the Utah class will cost you an additional time and money.

*give or take a state.... I may have lost precise count, you can validate at handgunlaw.us website.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top