JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I miss being able to get anything anywhere in a few minutes.
I guess it is all a matter of values but I can get anything, anywhere within a few minutes of where I live - of what I want or need that is. I don't need IMAX, arenas or massive malls. I consider myself lucky I have never had those amenities so I will never have to go through the withdrawals of losing them. My bug out is, well heck, I am already here with the National Forest down the street. I always remember the words of an early Central Oregon native on surviving in the area - "Your needs must be few and your wants less" I suspect there is a direct correlation between one's ability to deal with a true SHTF situation and how much they had 'available' to them at any given time - and then suddenly do not have. I'll take less over more anytime.

Other than basic situational awareness, I see no need to be particularly paranoid or fearful.

Fear and panick will follow the crowd. If you follow the crowd you're screwed. When the crowd goes running for the front door, then you choose the back door.

When you are out and about by yourself or with friends and family have a plan. Choose a direction of travel and have a meeting point if you get separated. Even a impromptu plan is better than no plan at all. Keep your head on straight and you should do well for yourself.

This recent event doesn't worry me just gets me angry besides the law of averages has been my friend for awhile.

Speaking of conditioning,this did not anger me. I see it as what will be coming more often. (yes following Burt's links too much)
I'm conditioned to believe 'whoever' will do more of these ,either to make us think there are more terrorists or cause they are just tired of waiting for the Sh!t to hit the fan.
The economy sucks,cities are going broke,how long before this all implodes? Some people don't know how to communicate so they lash out when they are frustrated.

We'll see what come from tomorrow in down town Seattle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top