JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.armslist.com/posts/4866277/medford-oregon-handguns-for-sale--hand-guns

"""""Email for price list the more you buy the better the deal [email protected] can't upload pics email for pics too my email not working call 541 597 2497"""""""

So I am not a super hater of the unwashed patchouli crowd. But for crying out loud can you just advertise potential felon on the email addy?

Now that legalization has happened maybe someone should send the hippies that the Shrooms didnt get legalized...

Pardon me I have to go laugh again. I think I am really good not responding to that ad.

Hope the local sheriff isnt surfing the Ads...

Some people are really bad with the online thing. They don't proofread anything and well common sense isn't there.

I don't criticize the individual. I'm actually half tempted to contact them, get a list and type it up for them so it sounds reasonable and not like an idiot.

Where's the fun in that?! :D

The ad worked didn't it? :)
I was thinking along the lines of my father in law. Simple guy, typos all the time...

But then there is that email address.

Shroom lover? Really?

I have one that's called "stupidcraigslistusers" @.com and another using armslist... For those replies that just need a stupid answer.

:D:D:s0004:

Probably a Bloomberg/Ceasefire/MDA/CSGV planet trying to "gain statistics" on how many people responded. They'll bring this out next year and say we got 8 trillion people to answer our ad... This will be their excuse for why we need a registry to enforce SB941.

here is how you also DONT sell a hand gun

aow_zps3e9d2741.jpg

I read ShroomMaster and think the guy's an expert mushroom hunter. One of the reasons I love Coastal Elk first season - all the Chanterelle mushrooms, sulphur shelf mushrooms, Eastern Cauliflower mushroom, to name three species I came across last week.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top