JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"

BANG!

Hmmmm, not so much, eh? :s0140:

We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???" o_O

"I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"

BANG!

Hmmmm, not so much, eh? :s0140:

We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???" o_O
Translation :
"You too can be a Goofball, carry a Glock .40 and be a DEA agent."
Bang !

:)

1) What language is that?
I take it the shrieks were in Ebonics too.

2) " We've all seen this video a thousand times, and every time I see it, I ask myself, "How was his presentation allowed to continue after he shot himself???"
Because he's a cop.

3) "I'm the only one in this room that's professional enough, that I know of, that carries a Glock .40"
Because the rest of us are too professional to carry a .40 after the cops did the research to demonstrate the superiority of the 9X19mm.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top