JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
How many of us are on NWFA (or surfing around to other gun forums) just to escape our in-laws?

With me I'm the only one who likes football and there is only one TV in this house. I must be doing something wrong. I haven't been able to even stream the game. So here is where I am. There is something almost un-American with no football on Thanksgiving.

Have a great turkey day everyone.

I'm in and out of the house deep frying a turkey for the family dinner. As soon as it's done we load up and head over to my sister's, about 10 min away. After chow and conversation it's back home. No in-law dodging for me!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Haha! Id be too if I wasn't at my parents house.

Happy Thanksgiving guys.
Though quite a bit of bubblegum came our way this year (and years past) both by the gooberment and perhaps even in our personal lives.. Im still very thankful.
Im thankful for:
My family, My father and my business and its growing success every year,
My dogs health holding up (tiger has a bad heart so time isn't on his side), Im also very thankful for my firearm and ammo purchase opportunities as of late. :)
(Still after a yugo pap pistol)

And since I don't Facebook or do any other real social media networking Im VERY thankful for this site and the members on it.. Even though we all may not see eye to eye.. The banter and new ideas/topics always keep things fresh and entertaining.
I also want to send my Thanks out to Joe Link and the mods here on NwFa.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a great evening and Im sure new topics will be up tomorrow!
Happy Thanksgiving fellas. Gotta go, Dinner is served. :)

I lucked out. I caught a cold and that was enough to keep the in-laws away.
Just the wife and me today, and it's worth the slight inconvenience.

Had to drive over to walla walla to see the in laws today, staying the night. I've been doing my Black Friday shopping online. Gunmagwarehouse has pmags on sale. Use promo code "blackfriday".

They have fools ball on and I'm the only one who doesn't like it.

First year all by myself. Kind of weird but just broke my leg and did not want to hobble around some ones house. Kind of nice just hangin out with the dogs watching football.

Yo. I had a good time with my side of the family, but I just didn't feel like making it over to the in-laws. It helped that developed a great case of the runs in between houses!

I will consider myself a lucky one. My in-laws are gun toting conservatives also my father in law also happens to be a small home gun dealer so I effectively had thanksgiving dinner at a gun shop...Nice.

We sit around blathering guns,ammo,ballistics future plans about all moving to a simple cabin lifestyle etc.... Not the normal family table conversations and I love it! I am thankful for so much.

If I had a relative in pro football I would maybe watch a few games. After Hi school I have never seen a game where I knew anyone playing . I just don't get it, watch a bunch of strangers play a stupid game. My wife loves not having sports on in our house. There are plenty other things I can waste time doing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top