JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I agree with you Taylor, but I would like to point out one other area the left has cleansed from the picture, and that is God.

The first target in Russia after the communist takeover were the Orthodox Christian ministers and churches. Those people knew who their real enemies were and needed to be eliminated

The first target in Russia after the communist takeover were the Orthodox Christian ministers and churches. Those people knew who their real enemies were and needed to be eliminated
Keep in mind that the Tsars which were over Russia were highly tied in with the church over there. Meaning that a lot of churches were harboring royals and were also considered part of the former Tsar based ruling class. They were eliminating political enemies more than killing them simply because they were Christian.

My jaw quite literally dropped when I read this.

Maybe you should move to Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia. They are about the only places left that share your "family values." -Thank God most of the rest of the world has moved beyond this sort of misogynist nonsense.

-1 Misterbill.

My girlfriend and I are raising her 2yo grandaughter. I have allowed her to be a stay at home grandma (yes, I said allowed). As they say, no good deed goes unpunished and I have had my share of punishment. But doing the right thing is always the right thing regardless of the consequences.

Keep in mind that the Tsars which were over Russia were highly tied in with the church over there. Meaning that a lot of churches were harboring royals and were also considered part of the former Tsar based ruling class. They were eliminating political enemies more than killing them simply because they were Christian.

I have pointed this out to a few friends that are liberal gun haters, and they say this can't happen here, and that people that think this way are paranoid and ultimately the problem. Sadly, history will repeat it's self if we don't learn from that same history.

I have pointed this out to a few friends that are liberal gun haters, and they say this can't happen here, and that people that think this way are paranoid and ultimately the problem. Sadly, history will repeat it's self if we don't learn from that same history.

That is what happens when people blindly vote based on the label. D for democrat R for republican. We can only have the brand name items, I won't accept the other brands, since they aren't Name Brand.

If I remember correctly, the Republicans were the only ones actively fighting the econuts back then. They are the only ones actively fighting the gun grabbers now. They won't be for long though when people start ditching them for third parties. All I can say is good luck.

Next? My friend I was persecuted back in commiefornia in the late 1980s by my immediate supervisor at Intel Corp, after he discovered I was an activist against the AWB legislation. Believe it or not this clown told me his father was about to pass away and he was going to receive his guns, including lever actions, but "no one needs those machine guns".. he eventually got me laid off after months of persecuting me. I had a better job the very next day but I can tell you that was revelation to me concerning the mind of hoplophobes

Doesn't surprise me in the least that its already happening.
I just think that social and economic ostracizing will be the next play they make, and that they will probably be successful.

If I remember correctly, the Republicans were the only ones actively fighting the econuts back then. They are the only ones actively fighting the gun grabbers now. They won't be for long though when people start ditching them for third parties. All I can say is good luck.

I used to run around with the daughter of a man who was up the food chain in the Libertarian party. I found them to be quite great people. I disagree with less of their agenda than I do anyone elses.

I know why these shootings occur; its a complicated and devisive issue. It has to do with a culture that has stopped teaching young girls that Motherhood is the highest calling in creation and bowed to the feminist call for equality. A woman is here specifically to create and nurture new life, not compete in the business world leaving a world of latch key children who find inspiration and guidance from 'pop culture, TV, or video games.
Men have abdicated their role as Father, preferring to continue an adolescent fantasy with TV and video games.
We now have 2 generations of people who were raised hating their country, their parents, their race, just about everything around them they don't understand. They were taught the accomplishments of their forebears were nothing or at least equal to some small minority, that belief in God is primitive and square, that Love and chastity are old fashioned and restricting and what really counts is the Orgasm and to have as many as you can and start as young as you can.
They've been taught that Priests and Ministers are Pedophiles, that Homosexuality is GOOD for Society despite 6 thousand years of Philosophical Wisdom and EVERY major Religion condemning it.
They have taken away anything that a young person could be proud of, anything to identify with the simple working world or Northern European ancestors left for us is gone. The family as we knew it has been replace with what?
Kids are smart but their brains are young and unformed and sometimes rebel against being fed crap, and I can see how they look at the world as its offered to them and lash out.

Or possibly these shootings occur because self-righteous jackholes look down their nose and exclude people because they "aren't normal". This young man (he was 20, so not a kid) was probably over protected by his mother, due to his inability to feel the physical sensation we call pain. He was at risk of severely hurting himself, so I am sure his mum did not let him participate in any physical activity, kept him from ever going over to people's houses, because they couldn't watch her precious baby, and the social awkwardness was born of social isolation by a mother whom was a fanatic nut job.

As for being taught that Priests and Ministers are pedophiles, well it is just funny that the church, the boy scouts, and Jerry Sandusky just happen to be guilty as hell on all counts, and then conspiring to hide it as well. Just because you attach the name of Jesus or God to something doesn't mean they would condone it.

There will be no new gun laws passed by this Congress in DC. It's not going to happen.
I hope you are right, but I simply cannot even remotely see that happening. Obama just made a public promise to the people of America that something is going to happen in terms of gun regulation of some form. The committee has already been established. People are so upset right now his own side would turn on him if he didn't. They have been waiting for this moment for a long time and they're not going to miss this boat.

I hope you are right, but I simply cannot even remotely see that happening. Obama just made a public promise to the people of America that something is going to happen in terms of gun regulation of some form. The committee has already been established. People are so upset right now his own side would turn on him if he didn't. They have been waiting for this moment for a long time and they're not going to miss this boat.

It will be a "mental illness" clause guaranteed.

They of course will label people on anti-depressants or have ever been on them as "at risk" so half of the general population will not be able to have guns.

Next? My friend I was persecuted back in commiefornia in the late 1980s by my immediate supervisor at Intel Corp, after he discovered I was an activist against the AWB legislation. Believe it or not this clown told me his father was about to pass away and he was going to receive his guns, including lever actions, but "no one needs those machine guns".. he eventually got me laid off after months of persecuting me. I had a better job the very next day but I can tell you that was revelation to me concerning the mind of hoplophobes

So much for tolerance and diversity from the Left...or the Left's useful idiots

-1 Misterbill.

My girlfriend and I are raising her 2yo grandaughter. I have allowed her to be a stay at home grandma (yes, I said allowed). As they say, no good deed goes unpunished and I have had my share of punishment. But doing the right thing is always the right thing regardless of the consequences.

Pay no attention to Misterbilly. He's an Idiot, an armchair warrior and keyboard commando.
Everyone on this site knows he's an arrogant blowhole with nothing better to do than make a fool of himself, taste good bill?

I had completely forgot about this until you posted it. Hmmmm makes one look at our own country and go hmmm !

Pay no attention to Misterbilly. He's an Idiot, an armchair warrior and keyboard commando.
Everyone on this site knows he's an arrogant blowhole with nothing better to do than make a fool of himself, taste good bill?

LOL, Thanks for the support.

Yea, I've seen his posts. He is incapable of hurting my feelings, but I couldn't let this one opinion go unchallenged.

sq

I used to run around with the daughter of a man who was up the food chain in the Libertarian party. I found them to be quite great people. I disagree with less of their agenda than I do anyone elses.

I agree they are great people, and my Libertarian streak is much bigger by far than my Conservative one. Still I just don't get how third parties will get the job done.

From the Daily Sheeple Blog; this one liner really sums it up:

"Our leaders have attempted to design their own Brave New World, retaining control by making America's citizens so contented and superficially fulfilled that they no longer care about their personal freedoms, liberties and civic responsibilities."

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top