Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Question How do you get a company added?

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by etrain16, Jul 1, 2016.

1. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Just curious - what is the process to add a company to the resource guide. I have an FFL I'd like to see added to the list.

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I was actually in the middle of a complete redesign of the resource guide when I sent out the mass feedback message. Once I saw how many people wanted to see changes to the classified system I immediately switched gears to that :D

The way it'll be setup once it's ready is that users will be able to submit resource guide items themselves. They'll go into a moderation queue where we'll review the item for standardized formatting, check for duplicates, fill in missing information, reassign it to @Northwest Firearms, and then approve it to go live. With all of the resources that should be in the guide it's simply too much for me to do myself, so this should help on that front :)

I think it's pretty much ready to enable that aspect of the RG, let me take a look now.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Alright, give it a shot! I need to get some feedback on how the categories are split and whatnot, but adding the items should work :)

4. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Okay I'll try it out later today. Thanks

Joe Link likes this.