JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually carry a Beretta 85fs (.380). When I'm feeling frisky, a Beretta 8045f (.45).

If I am tired, that 8045 makes me walk with a list to the right. :p

Ed

Simple if it's an every day thing I carry my Bauer .25 auto in my wallet holster as it disappears and unless I'm sitting on it in a vehicle I forget I'm carrying it. And since I typically only wear a tee shirt and tend to NOT like wearing a jacket the little Bauer is perfect. Sure if I'm attacked by a street gang of thugs those 12 little .25ACP's will only offer me some help. but in a one on one I would rather be attacked by a guy after I put 3) .25 autos into his crotch and the rest into his neck then before.

If I'm going somewhere or doing something I think I might actually have need of a firearm I carry my Charter Arms Bull Dog Pug in .44spl. Cause I know it will stop the arguement.

other then those two I don't worry everything else is a novelty to carry and I do so so rarely as to not make it worth mentioning.

In your case I'd carry the g23. I carry a g21sf most the time,but for quik store runs or somthin I carry a g23 and have for years.Lets face it,Its probably the most reliable pistol you'll carry,the 23 conceals in a jacket pocket,its very comfortable,accurate,and 13+1 of 40cal. ammo is more than enough.Put some sights on it,I like the 3.5 trigger connectors a lot. I can group tight at 25' with my 23.Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top