JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I usually carry a Beretta 85fs (.380). When I'm feeling frisky, a Beretta 8045f (.45).

If I am tired, that 8045 makes me walk with a list to the right. :p

Ed

Simple if it's an every day thing I carry my Bauer .25 auto in my wallet holster as it disappears and unless I'm sitting on it in a vehicle I forget I'm carrying it. And since I typically only wear a tee shirt and tend to NOT like wearing a jacket the little Bauer is perfect. Sure if I'm attacked by a street gang of thugs those 12 little .25ACP's will only offer me some help. but in a one on one I would rather be attacked by a guy after I put 3) .25 autos into his crotch and the rest into his neck then before.

If I'm going somewhere or doing something I think I might actually have need of a firearm I carry my Charter Arms Bull Dog Pug in .44spl. Cause I know it will stop the arguement.

other then those two I don't worry everything else is a novelty to carry and I do so so rarely as to not make it worth mentioning.

In your case I'd carry the g23. I carry a g21sf most the time,but for quik store runs or somthin I carry a g23 and have for years.Lets face it,Its probably the most reliable pistol you'll carry,the 23 conceals in a jacket pocket,its very comfortable,accurate,and 13+1 of 40cal. ammo is more than enough.Put some sights on it,I like the 3.5 trigger connectors a lot. I can group tight at 25' with my 23.Good luck!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top