JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I like to do if I think someone sees me printing is.....

Soil myself uncontrollably while singing "I'm a little teapot". It seems to work.

Agree with the appropriate gun-belt, cinched up and snug, appropriate holster, carried in the comfortable position will virtually eliminate adjustments. Of course experience will also help.

I carry my Shield .45, in its kydex holster iwb, with the Bigfoot gun-belt, all the time, even when out bike riding with the fam. Never needs adjustment.

A size larger on shirts and the next waist size up on pants help make concealed carry life a no brainer...

YMMV...

Last Edited:
I can get away with a full size 1911 and two spare mags thanks to "fat kid" syndrome! Lol
20180320_150056.jpg

Last time I heard Concealed meant just that. BUT, last time I checked, there isn't - unfortunately - any intelligence test before being issued one. Same, Same Drivers License and look at ALL those wonderful drivers out there!

I was in the local SO the other day, a Thursday, nothing special was going on but you might have thought they were having a Blue Light Special in Isle 9. When we walked in 9 men were in getting Finger Printed for their CPL and by the time we left 7 more had come in and were waiting! 4 or 5 others came in and picked up the packets for their own CPL. It does seem to be a thriving business in Snohomish County.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top