JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What I like to do if I think someone sees me printing is.....

Soil myself uncontrollably while singing "I'm a little teapot". It seems to work.

Agree with the appropriate gun-belt, cinched up and snug, appropriate holster, carried in the comfortable position will virtually eliminate adjustments. Of course experience will also help.

I carry my Shield .45, in its kydex holster iwb, with the Bigfoot gun-belt, all the time, even when out bike riding with the fam. Never needs adjustment.

A size larger on shirts and the next waist size up on pants help make concealed carry life a no brainer...

YMMV...

Last Edited:
I can get away with a full size 1911 and two spare mags thanks to "fat kid" syndrome! Lol
20180320_150056.jpg

Last time I heard Concealed meant just that. BUT, last time I checked, there isn't - unfortunately - any intelligence test before being issued one. Same, Same Drivers License and look at ALL those wonderful drivers out there!

I was in the local SO the other day, a Thursday, nothing special was going on but you might have thought they were having a Blue Light Special in Isle 9. When we walked in 9 men were in getting Finger Printed for their CPL and by the time we left 7 more had come in and were waiting! 4 or 5 others came in and picked up the packets for their own CPL. It does seem to be a thriving business in Snohomish County.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top