JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Uhhh, in a way, we already are. :p
Amen to that IMG-0432.JPG

Fun topic. When I'm teaching a class, I stand in front with my baggy shirt and a sleeveless vest and at some point I exclaim to the audience "Do you think I WANT to dress like this??" (seriously, sleeveless vest....ack...). But it is all to make a point about choices regarding practical concealment, fast and consistent presentation and techniques to survive a violent attack. Dress for success if you will. If you notice, many holsters cant to the front fairly significantly. With an IWB at the 3:00 position that angle allows the firearm to align better with the torso placing the grip above the hip bone allowing it to stick out less. I carried an AREX Rex Zero1 CP for years like that with little problem but my old body started having some hip/back issues from toting all that steel around. I've since dropped to the CZ P10-S which nearly vanishes.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top