JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How Deep do you Conceal your pistol

• Open Carry, Baby! Shorts and an Ankle Holster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry. 8-10 inch barrel revolver. I live in the woods with predators bigger than me!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Open Carry.

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Concealed, with a 5 inch 1911. The way God and John Moses Browning intended

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Concealed with my duty pistol or what I used to carry when I was ‘down range’

• Concealed with a compact version of my current or former duty pistol. (G19 instead of G17)

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Concealed sub-compact with furniture like a red dot optic and/or mounted light

• Concealed sub-compact

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • Very concealed sub-compact. I could be fired or lose friends if someone found out I carry at all

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Concealed mouse gun. To me it’s a ‘shoot and scoot’ tool. But will contact the authorities when safe

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Versacarry comes in different lengths depending how high you want your pistol to ride above your belt. I use the XL length so basically the butt of my pistol rides above the belt. Stays snug and never comes loose until you pull it out. Yeah, yeah, I know. The jokes write themselves sometimes....:s0033:

Screenshot_20220709-170147(1).png

It greatly depends on am I allowed to carry where I am. If so, often a 1911 that is normally covered but anyone who knows what to look for could "guess" I had it. If I am at a place were I can not carry, as was often the case at jobs over the years, then of course much deeper hide. Also had to be much smaller gun.

Nothing fancy. Usually a SIG P-229 Legion or M11-A1 in a Kramer horsehide Belt Scabbard at 3 o'clock, spare mag on opposite hip. "Deep cover" is not something I ever need to do. Too many people way overthink the whole issue of concealment, in my opinion. It's very simple, actually (unless we're talking about those who feel compelled to carry in a non-permissive environment).

carry.jpg

There are often 1911 days; I am, after all, an American.
Kramerz.jpg

Until my WC Officer model gets finished, I've been carrying either the G17 or G26 OWB or my Government 1911 IWB for deeper concealment.

Balls deep…… Not a 1911 but a full size 5" Sig P320 X5 Legion. I don't care about printing. And I am going to carry what I shoot best.

96917102-91F8-4469-BF49-E0304F391D7C.jpeg 08F6D570-2B48-46E9-B7BC-83A28FB91828.jpeg

I don't care about printing. And I am going to carry what I shoot best.
Full Size 1911 Double Stack IWB!

1014243-b51271dc10ea41a55ed9c9de1c08cff9.jpg

Winter carry under a jacket or flannel, Same 1911!
1014244-5abc491dc8733839af5d237596efda6a.jpg
Very little printing is ever!
Good that we have some like-minded folks here. Like I said, this is a subject that too many people way overthink. I know a few guys who fuss so prissily about carrying concealed that they don't dare to carry an effective handgun that they can shoot at all well. (I do know an ER doctor who has to carry a mousegun in "Thunderwear" under scrubs, pretty sure it's against his hospital policy) but most folks have no reason to concern themselves about printing unless they're working in an NPE.

Good that we have some like-minded folks here. Like I said, this is a subject that too many people way overthink. I know a few guys who fuss so prissily about carrying concealed that they don't dare to carry an effective handgun that they can shoot at all well. (I do know an ER doctor who has to carry a mousegun in "Thunderwear" under scrubs, pretty sure it's against his hospital policy) but most folks have no reason to concern themselves about printing unless they're working in an NPE.
I know when I walk into a minute mart and I see someone open carrying I go down the street to rob that minute mart instead because I like living.

"I keep a .32 gun in my pocket for fun"

Oh heck, I'm not bad, bad, Leroy Brown.

Okay, I keep it in a small of the back holster, accessible but well hidden.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews