JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Must be tards:

So, according to your source, there is a surge:

Another tard?

This article isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.
A bit of controversy here:

"This isn't the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin."

I always like to go one layer deeper.

So, according to your source, there is a surge:

This article isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.

A bit of controversy here:

"This isn't the first time that Kory and his colleagues at FLCCC have been accused of making unsubstantiated claims about ivermectin."

I always like to go one layer deeper.
If you are somebody who is currently sick with covid at home, you may want to take a chance on Ivermectin helping ease symptoms. The cost is low and risk also appears to be very low. Finding a doctor to prescribe it for you might be a more difficult task. Or you could wait until the Oxford Principal Study is completed a few months from now.

If you are somebody who is currently sick with covid at home, you may want to take a chance on Ivermectin helping ease symptoms. The cost is low and risk also appears to be very low. Finding a doctor to prescribe it for you might be a more difficult. Or you could wait until the Oxford Principal Study is completed a few months from now.
I don't disagree. I would take Ivermectin over a ventilator any day. Or chloroquine for that matter (over a ventilator).

ETA: but you don't need a doctor to prescribe it. It's OTC. You just won't get it in most hospitals, I guess.

I don't disagree. I would take Ivermectin over a ventilator any day. Or chloroquine for that matter.
In the beginning of this pandemic when hospitals were filling up we saw Doctors trying all types of experimental therapies. These were not backed by stringent randomized studies. They were just throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck. The risk from Ivermectin seems to be very low. I might take it.

Edit: here is a list of drugs/therapies with EUA for covid19 treatment. I would be curious to know how much these cost compared to Ivermectin and how many of them can be administered at home?

First drug on the FDA EUA list.

Cost of that drug

Screenshot_20210908-025738.png

Cost of second therapy on the list:

Sotrovimab:

Screenshot_20210908-030225.png

Last Edited:
This is a common theme for these drugs/remedies the FDA has approved for emergency use authorization in treating covid 19

"They are investigational drugs and are not approved for any indication"

Yet the FDA implies that Ivermectin is only for horses and cows.

1631092888843.png

Last Edited:
In the beginning of this pandemic when hospitals were filling up we saw Doctors trying all types of experimental therapies. These were not backed by stringent randomized studies. They were just throwing stuff at the wall to see what stuck. The risk from Ivermectin seems to be very low. I might take it.

Edit: here is a list of drugs/therapies with EUA for covid19 treatment. I would be curious to know how much these cost compared to Ivermectin and how many of them can be administered at home?

First drug on the FDA EUA list.

Cost of that drug

View attachment 1027548

Cost of second therapy on the list:

Sotrovimab:

View attachment 1027549
I am seeing a trend here.

Cost of Ivermectin.

Screenshot_20210908-030528.png

Unfortunately no.

The problems start with the test tube "in vitro" study. To have any effect the Ivermectin dose would be near-lethal to humans.

Then the Egyptian study was retracted for faked data, and the Indian study made gross statistical errors.

Remove those and the "meta analysis" by Bryant et al falls apart.

The rest are all with low power and few patients.

we cant use studies like this to direct treatment in medicine. The studies have to be of higher quality. This meta analysis will be used for decades when teaching medicine to students on how a meta analysis can be garbage if the studies it tries to combine are garbage. I learned that rule nearly 30 years ago in medical school.

Absolutely not. If they are being intimidated its by other physicians like me who have training on how to read a study and know what is involved in picking a high quality treatment with adequate scientific support. If any doctor is recommending ivermectin for covid right now, I will be not politically correct and call them a retard to their face.

And remember merck - big big pharma - makes ivermectin. They would LOVE for it to be approved. It would make them BILLIONS. If everyone says big pharma is running the show, why is big pharma not pushing Ivermectin? Because even big pharma knows it is BS.

Even merck does not recommend Ivermectin

Tell me why a company is telling doctors not to use it when it would cost them BILLIONS?
"And remember merck - big big pharma - makes ivermectin. They would LOVE for it to be approved. It would make them BILLIONS"

Don't worry Merck will make plenty of money and many other big pharma companies will too. You should know that better than others:

Estimated costs/course were: ivermectin ($0.55), molnupiravir ($255.57),

The people in the FDA are not all looking out for us. Generic drugs like Ivermectin don't bring in the big bucks for Big Pharma who often hire on those who scratch their backs. This is not news and it shouldn't be news that the longer this covid BS last the more money that will be made by Big Pharma and potentially current employees of the FDA.

People gobbled up mRNA based vaccines. Imagine if they had introduced them for a normal flu shot. I am guessing there would have been a lot less willing participants.

@Stomper is right, it's about the money now. Welfare of the people is at best a secondary concern.

I think Ivermectin will finally get some mainstream love in the next 6 months. Big Pharma won't like it but there is a entire world out there that doesn't have access to $2000 experimental treatments.

If I remember correctly, hospitals have been showcased by the media, non-stop, as being overwhelmed for almost two years now. To me, it's very similar to how when teachers go on strike, it's all about how overwhelmed they are and it's all about the children, not at all about creating a crisis and holding hostages and doing real damage for money and political power.

Last week, my little cousin died, unexpectedly - in his sleep. He was only 25. No maladies whatsoever. Healthy as an ox.
Autopsy showed he had an enlarged heart. Probable cause - cardiomegaly/myocarditis and pericarditis. :(

He had just days earlier received his second vax jab.

Last week, my little cousin died, unexpectedly - in his sleep. He was only 25. No maladies whatsoever. Healthy as an ox.
Autopsy showed he had an enlarged heart. Probable cause - cardiomegaly/myocarditis and pericarditis. :(

He had just days earlier received his second vax jab.

Sorry to hear about your cousin. That sucks to go so young and so unexpectedly.

Just reading that hospitals are changing the parameters of what is an available ICU bed. It must be fully staffed to be available and since staff is quitting over forced vaccinations the beds are no longer considered staffed.

Looks like a created problem by forcing vaccines.

Guess we will see as the truth comes out.

Larger studies are in process on Ivermectin and other cheap drugs.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews