JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And I'd bet if she took it to a range first to see what its like to fire one, she'd have instead returned to that gun store for some more PMags and an optic.

I dont understand.. what is the point of her story? Is she a felon? Illegal? On the terrorist list, under investigation? if not, then why shouldn't a law abiding person not get a ar-15 in 7 minutes?
Sounds like this hooplehead just proved that the BGC system they have there works.

Exactly, she proved that BGC's work, for those that are law-abiding, just as they should. Having an $800 rifle destroyed to make a 'point', is flat out stupid and a complete waste of money that could have been used to do something helpful for those less fortunate. There are plenty of people out there that could never afford an $800 rifle in the first place. I thought these folks only cared about the down and out and poor of society. Way to waste resources numnutz!

If she wanted to make a point, she should have maybe had a felon go in and try to buy a gun to see if the BGC would have stopped him. Or, go in and buy the gun as a 'straw purchase' for a felon. Then we could be rid of BOTH of the idiots.

e mailed her a nice pic

247746-0328d69e257a503cd6c2ce2615901617_zpsv4uzdxrl.jpg

I emailed her too. I don't expect to hear back. Hopefully she appreciated my congratulations of her wealth - at least the excess amount she has to make tossing away an $800 an easy decision. I wish I had that kind of money.

First off if she paid $750 for an MP sport II she got taken to begin with you could get them on line for 599 plus transfer. But then she did buy it after the shooting so prices where going up.

I'll bet I could go down to Portland tonight and buy some meth, without a BGC, in about 2 minutes. Then I could just throw it in the Willamette to make a point about how easy it is to buy illegal drugs. THAT would totally make a point :confused:

I'll bet I could go down to Portland tonight and buy some meth, without a BGC, in about 2 minutes. Then I could just throw it in the Willamette to make a point about how easy it is to buy illegal drugs. THAT would totally make a point :confused:
Dude, they're not interested in meth, that's part of the plan... Drugged out people don't think straight and can be easily led and controlled... That's what it's all about, it's about controlling your subjects...

The drug problem, the gang problem, not on their radar, just part of planned destruction of American society...

I replied to Helen with a request. Please buy a Ruger firearm.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. has pledged to donate $2 for each new Ruger® firearm sold between the 2015 and 2016 NRA Annual Meetings, with the goal of giving $4,000,000. Ruger's donation will benefit the NRA Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA). Established in 1975, NRA-ILA is committed to preserving the right of all law-abiding individuals to purchase, possess, and use firearms for legitimate purposes as guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
"We're bringing back the One Million Gun Challenge with a twist. Our goal is to sell two million firearms between the 2015 and 2016 NRA Annual Meetings. With that, we pledge to donate not one, but two dollars to the NRA for every new firearm sold during that time. We accomplished our goals to support the NRA in 2012, and with the help of our loyal customers, we believe we can do it again."
Mike Fifer - Ruger CEO
"The unwavering support of Ruger is critical, especially now. The next year and a half, until President Obama leaves office, is the most dangerous period in history for the Second Amendment and our freedom. The next election is all or nothing for America's gun owners. To help build the most effective and toughest NRA ever, the commitment of Ruger is vital in our fight to take back the White House and save our freedom."
Wayne LaPierre - NRA Executive VP
"Ruger's 2 Million Gun Challenge is a model of good corporate citizenship in defense of American freedom. By supporting the NRA's fight to defend the right to keep and bear arms, Ruger not only advances the rights of American gun owners and hunters – they also directly benefit the freedoms and safety of all Americans. That's as visionary as it is vital to the rights and traditions we hold dear."
Chris Cox - NRA-ILA Executive Director

I have a problem with the 7 minute claim. It can take 7 minutes to get the paper work/ink pad on the counter after you tell them you want the gun. It can, and most likely will, take 7 minutes to fill out the form, especially if you've never done it before. It can take 7 minutes for the shop guy to do HIS part on the form. Finger prints, copy drivers license, take your money. Now the call to NICS/State Police......Now we know that misleading info is the way these people work, but come on, 7 MINUTES!!!! The truly sad part is that the anti's don't even give that 7 minute claim a second thought.

If she wanted to make a point, she should have maybe had a felon go in and try to buy a gun to see if the BGC would have stopped him. Or, go in and buy the gun as a 'straw purchase' for a felon. Then we could be rid of BOTH of the idiots.
No can do. That would only provide facts against their case. In addition, as been said multiple times by multiple people, it isn't about facts either just feelings. They want to make it sound as scary as possible so people will feel that it should be banned, when logic dictates that it shouldn't be banned at all.

I have a problem with the 7 minute claim. It can take 7 minutes to get the paper work/ink pad on the counter after you tell them you want the gun. It can, and most likely will, take 7 minutes to fill out the form, especially if you've never done it before. It can take 7 minutes for the shop guy to do HIS part on the form. Finger prints, copy drivers license, take your money. Now the call to NICS/State Police......Now we know that misleading info is the way these people work, but come on, 7 MINUTES!!!! The truly sad part is that the anti's don't even give that 7 minute claim a second thought.
When I got my .308 it was probably 5-6 minutes, when they made the call it was pretty much over the moment it started. Now at Gander Mountain with the electronic form? Took near 30 minutes.

No can do. That would only provide facts against their case. In addition, as been said multiple times by multiple people, it isn't about facts either just feelings. They want to make it sound as scary as possible so people will feel that it should be banned, when logic dictates that it shouldn't be banned at all.

Yeah, my post was heavily laced with sarcasm. I would have loved to see her try the felon angle, as she would likely have been guilty of a felony for just setting it up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top