JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good for them. This is the sort of business practice that asks the liberal snowflake governments and representatives "How does that feel?"

They aren't going to care, a bullet is a bullet is a bullet to them. They won't care until their police and security guards can't get any ammo or guns from anyone.

That said, I still think it's great that Hornady did this.

If every gun, ammo and accessory manufacturer would boycott the law enforcement agencies of states that pass unconstitutional gun laws, I am pretty sure that every state would immediately cease every effort for passing any more gun control legislation, regardless of how much screaming and crying the liberal fascists would make.

I am very happy with Hornady and bought quite a bit of their ammo. In fact, the ammo for my bedside AR is Hornady TAP 223 75gr BTHP.

I think that we should it take it upon ourselves to call up or e-mail the various firearm and ammo companies and request that they could follow suit with Hornady and that we would give them additional support for doing so.

And, as others said, if the LE agencies are no longer purchasing firearms and ammo from these companies, it will result in a surplus and lower prices, that can easily be consumed by the civilian market to make up for whatever losses the companies may incur.

They sell components and equipment for reloading.

Yes, Sir, they do! And you'll find many red and white boxes of bullets in my cabinet. However, this thread reminded me of how much I liked the XTP in 41 Mag. I'm getting ready to buy some bullets to reload 44 Mag and I think a box of 240gr XTPs would be a good place to start. I see they also make a 300gr XTP. Those could prove interesting.:)

I have a couple of there progressives, like 'em.

Some dies, various whatnots, do bobs & thingamajigs.

Also a bunch of there .223 projectiles, thanks to @Letus.

Have yet to reload rifle, hope to soon at the new place. They "look decent" though, and are well reviewed from what I've seen of them on the interwebs.

Hornady's 55gr SP is my go to .223 bullet, a little bit more than 7 cents a piece when bought in bulk and the videos on youtube shows they work really well in ballistic gelatin. :)

As much as I hate businesses politicizing themselves, at this point the left has worked so hard to destroy the industry that it would be un-American to continue to serve those who have chipped at the 2nd A. All firearm companies, accessory manufactures, and ammo producers should sever ties with any government body that infringes on the peoples right. Unfortunately the dollar wins in most cases and it can be very profitable to be a government supplier.

Easy peasy. Been a hornady fan for the past several years anyway on account of their excellent advertising of critical duty ammo.
Ammo might be crap but the video said it was good and that's enough for me.

McMillian the gun stock manufacturer had to change banks because the Bank of America didn't want to do business with them anymore after they learned that they made gun parts....

I have a lot of Hornady, have loaded thousands of there XTP's pistol rounds .Now I am loading some of there ELD-X 30 cal. I use Critical Defense in my 40 and 357 mag. Good on them for standing up guess i'll have to try some of there other types of bullets to. They stand for us we should stand with them.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top