JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Their XTP is one of my favorite defensive designs, along with TAP / FTX ammo. I have my Glock loaded up with XTP right now, and after burning up the Sig ammo in my Smith, I'll be replacing it with XTP as well. The HD AR is loaded up with TAP 5.56 rounds.

I have a lot of Hornady defensive rifle ammo for SHTF. Their 5.56 and 7.62x39 'practice' ammo with ballistic tips is a good value. Their LE ammo for 7.62x51 is good too. I will buy more when my cash reserves get replenished.

Yes. Their 7.62x39 ammo is loaded with quality bullets, I think they are VMAX but I am not sure right now.
Their Superformance ammo with the GLD all copper bullet is amazing in my 7mm Rem. Mag. My AR10 loves the 150 .308 Superformance GLD. Superb accuracy and very consistant velocity. Performs without a problem in all game I have shot.

EFF NY and Cuomo.

Also, Underwood loads XTP bullets in some of their offerings. Their 10mm XTP 180gr load is great, I use it in my Glock 20 when out and about open carrying.

How great would it be if ALL American munitions manufacturers did the same, to all the nanny states? Till their only option was tula?

Well, that will help sell ammo, just like Obaummer helped sell more guns.
Got they are just plain stupid and never see the reality.
You can stop selling Starbucks to gun owners who cares, you stop selling ammo
to people that need ammo, win win. So how do we lose so many election if they are so damn stupid >???o_O

I'm of the idea that they should load their own anyway...

I'm too cheap to buy Hornady, and I am honestly not swayed either way about this policy change.

I'm of the idea that they should load their own anyway...

I'm too cheap to buy Hornady, and I am honestly not swayed either way about this policy change.

Well, you're a ray of Sunshine, aren't you?:p

I've always been a fan of Hornady and what they do, but a lot like Flymph, I feel the need to conserve $$ where I can and rarely buy loaded ammo. This announcement won't likely change my buying habits, but it's nice to see that kind of a response from them.
It's about time someone struck back.

Good job Hornady. My Glock 19 is loaded with Critical Duty and by the looks of things that won't be changing, I personally would like to see ammunition companies not sell to anti states but not sure if that would tip the scales in our favor...

I bought Hornady ammo in the past and I still have few boxes of 12 gauge Critical Defense 8 pellet 00 buckshot. Currently I keep my 9mm loaded with Federal 147gr HST rounds.

Correct, I was deeply immersed in Nosler yesterday and it took over my brain.
I was going to say Nosler is in OREGON .
I'm not sure but I think The two USED TO Be . together way back in the day .but the two owners split and open there own COMPANYS . don't quote me on that .

This makes me want to spend the extra few bucks even more now on hornady ammo.
I have a few boxes of there critical duty ammo and critical defense ammo .
I will be picking up some more of there stuff .
It is exspesive but I'll throw a few bucks there way for sure now

Yea, it' a little expensive, but still worth it for performance alone. I run the 180 he Critical Defence 10 MM loads, there pretty good, and very accurate! Will be stocking up more now, cuz 'Merica, Yea! Really happy to see a solid company standing up and doing right by it's customers in the face of the B.S. anti 2nd krap we keep getting shoved at us! I'm supporting them and any other th at chooses to stand up!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top