JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Getting dang hard to hold small parts for cleaning Thinking it's time to give up or get a crutch. I voted for crutches. I looked at Hornady on the internet and seems they are loath to supply anything beyond than the basics that come in the box. Opines are a pig and a poke on quality but frankly about the same on I Sonic

iSonic P4890(II) Commercial Ultrasonic Cleaner, 1686622405371.png
Or Hornady 9L 1686622440006.png
Internet claims drop in small parts tanks to use in plain water ultra sonically energized to minimize needed fluids are all but impossible to get for the Hornady, but some suggest I Sonic bins which are available will fit the Hornady So why not go with I Sonic as it's a hundred dollar lower cost? Were I more productive, I might go for something more substantial, but as it is, payback on either of these will not likely happen in my life time, but worth it to me, to keep me in going.

Any Opine from one or the other camp ( Hornady / I Sonic) for light use cleaning? & or use tips regarding gun parts, not brass shells, or extra things needed to purchase up front I'll wish I had.

I Thank you

I own and would recommend purchasing an ultrasonic tank in whatever shape or size you prefer. Personally, I don't see an advantage to having the Hornady name on it unless it has a specific feature you want...
You can get inexpensive foreign made tanks on Ebay or Amazon or pay more for a higher quality American made one designed for industrial usage, a dentist, a jeweler, ect.
Like a lot of this type of purchase, it may depend on how much you will use it. It is a tool and I am more apt to to buy higher quality tools if I use them frequently or if needed in my line of work...
I bought a higher quality tank second-hand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top