JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"The book will explore their efforts taking on some of the most powerful forces in Washington and beyond, and will detail their commitment to new legislation aiming to prevent future tragedies."

Parkland survivors David Hogg and Lauren Hogg to publish book '#NeverAgain'

The propaganda machine goes to work. The book will be out in June? The ghost writers must be busy right now. With that much time invested you can bet it will be a literary classic!

It will of course be immediately a NY Times best seller.....no matter how many copies it sells.....and Oprah will get in on the action. CNN and MSNBC will talk about it for days and proclaim the authors as "bold" and "thoughtful" and use the book as yet another propaganda tool.

Two weeks later you will be able to find the book at Dollar Store next to Comey's book and Hillary's "What Happened".

E

It will probably go like this:
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish. I don't like guns so nobody should have them, whaaaaaa!

Book deals are nothing more then a means to pay the selected agitators that do their bidding of the Progresive Left...

One huge money laundering from the Elites...

Actually I think it a stupid thing they are doing, not for the obvious reasons. These tww idiots do not realize that they are putting themselves out there for every far right nut that sitting in his basement planning Armageddon . These two are not elites themselves and have no where near the security they will need. If you look, this is the first time really a non-elitist is pushing this kinda propaganda, everyone is entitled to have their opinion even these two fools.
But they are treading dangerously in an area they know nothing about. That was my take when I read it.

No doubt that Bloomberg and Soros had the book in the works for months, everything today is orchestrated...

All planned out, step by step...

MRE Crayons.png

Don't give this sanctimonious kid any crayons, crayons belong to Marines...!!!:D:p:eek:

Don't worry about the crayons. They prefer Sharpies or marker, on other people's hands, arms, and lately eyebrows. Again, not for actual work mind you, but to write on someone else. Go figure.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top