JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you vote for Hillary if she repealed the NFA?

• Total voters
Reactions
I know many of you are single issue voters, amd this will bever happen.

when it comes down too it what would you do if Hillary was going to push of her left wing crap, but repeal the nfa, and leave guns alone would you cast a vote for her over anyone else?

Had to read it twice. Maybe a mod or somebody can edit the title. :)

Nope, don't trust her for all the gold in china. Clinton gun ban number 2?

I will not vote for her. No way no how. I dont know who I will vote for but not her and its not because she is female. I can't / dont respect her past decisions and her attitude.

Hillary would be happy to repeal the NFA..... after the last gun owned by a private citizen not of the ruling class was confiscated.

I know many of you are single issue voters, amd this will bever happen.

when it comes down too it what would you do if Hillary was going to push of her left wing crap, but repeal the nfa, and leave guns alone would you cast a vote for her over anyone else?
I might see her in a different 12 pack at closing time sort of way, but I would wonder what congress she would have that would pass it. That would be the big hoorah.

Nope! Neither Hillary or Sarah or ANY female to run this country. It is not a job for a woman.
I don't know. for the typical grid-lock system we seem to have, I wouldn't mind some eye candy at the podium... not Hilary, but a younger Palin or equivalent. Yes, I am an old male pig sexist.

I am a single issue voter, mostly.
Some try to box me in and manage my vote.
I consider the big picture.
Were the NFA up for a vote, I'd look at all the votes.
Look for pro-gun politicians voting against repeal, anti-gun politicians voting for repeal.
RINOs, RedDems to cast a ballot for street cred, their vote not significant in the whole.
After the vote,
There are those politicians that will procedurally petition house or senate to reverse their vote so the final record shows them voting with their party.
Smoke and mirrors

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads