JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you vote for Hillary if she repealed the NFA?

• Total voters
I have never been a single purpose voter and never will be. Hillary has crossed too many lines for me to support her. I dont need a pompous elitist in the white house. I do not want to trade one right for anothet ' I want all my rights back. I want a person I can stand behind instead of voting for the least of two evils. I know that this will not likely happen because the act of managing a country and its people has became a business.

Totalitarians (like Hillary, Bush, Obama, Cristy, Sanders) may seem like they're supporters of something by letting you have a little bit of freedom back (like when Bush Jr. let the AWB expire but promised to renew it if the bill was kept unchanged) but they all want to take control of everything you do in this life.

They want to say when you can or can't buy something...what is healthy/unhealthy for you to eat...what taxes are reasonable and necessary and where that money is spent...and they want to track everything you do and say.

So no...no amount of signed legislation from Hillary would ever get me to vote for her (even though I don't know how she could as Secretary of State). She could repeal all gun laws today...flat tax rates for all, VA and immigration reform...she could even pull all US influence out of Syria and switch her ticket to Independent and I would still not vote for her.

Why?

She has no integrity. She has shown to be another corrupt politician using her position and influence for her own personal gains. She a hypocrite and thinks the rules don't apply to her and cares little for accountability or our country.

The one upshot to thus dream scenario - everyone here would be buying lots of drop in auto sears, more receivers, and buying or building cans and sbrs like a fat kid eats skittles. Guys with the bigger wallets would have belt fed toys. Within a month there would be more machine guns and suppressors in private hands than the us military, so if they tried ye old switcheroo or a later politician wanted an outright ban - they would have an even harder time accomplishing it. But that is a drug induced fantasy.

Not even if she gave me the keys to my very own B-52 and the combination of a Green Card for my gal and having Trudeau arrange the same for me so we could come and go across the border at will.

I believe the more realistic scenario is that Hillary expands the NFA to include any / all semi-auto firearms.

Imagine doing form-4's for Garands, Ruger model 44, Rem model 750, every Glock made, etc...

:(

I know many of you are single issue voters, amd this will bever happen.

when it comes down too it what would you do if Hillary was going to push of her left wing crap, but repeal the nfa, and leave guns alone would you cast a vote for her over anyone else?

I will answer the question with a question ..... How would you know that she would repeal NFA, and how would you know that she would "leave guns alone"? Because she said so, as part of a campaign promise?

If the answer to my question was that she made a campaign promise, then the next question would be "Can you trust any campaign promise that Hillary Clinton makes or has made"?

There is an old saying .... "The best predictor/indicator of future performance is past performance". One could make a corollary in .... "The best predictor/indicator of future honesty is past honesty".

Hillary Clinton is a proven liar, in virtually every aspect of her known history both personal and public. This dishonest behavior is a matter of documented fact and cannot be argued against based on fact.

Therefore the initial question is completely meaningless.

And my answer is "no". Emphatically.

How about all politicians be required to wear an explosive collar? It could be connected to a portable lie detector. Any time they lie to the public, it would go off. Should solve the whole problem in about 24 hours. Anyone willing to seek public office after that would be very trustworthy indeed. Maybe we could also program it to go off anytime the national debt reaches a certain level or anytime they contradict the constitution.

I know many of you are single issue voters, amd this will bever happen.

when it comes down too it what would you do if Hillary was going to push of her left wing crap, but repeal the nfa, and leave guns alone would you cast a vote for her over anyone else?
I would rather cut off my own head with a butter knife than cast a vote for that pile of cells.

Even if she had the power to repeal the NFA, which she wouldn't have she could always reinstate it.

I will answer the question with a question ..... How would you know that she would repeal NFA, and how would you know that she would "leave guns alone"? Because she said so, as part of a campaign promise?

If the answer to my question was that she made a campaign promise, then the next question would be "Can you trust any campaign promise that Hillary Clinton makes or has made"?

There is an old saying .... "The best predictor/indicator of future performance is past performance". One could make a corollary in .... "The best predictor/indicator of future honesty is past honesty".

Hillary Clinton is a proven liar, in virtually every aspect of her known history both personal and public. This dishonest behavior is a matter of documented fact and cannot be argued against based on fact.

Therefore the initial question is completely meaningless.

And my answer is "no". Emphatically.

It's hypothetical, you have a magic glass ball that only shows you what she does with anything pertaining to gun laws bla bla bla. In this balk you see she repeals the nfa, amd doesn't add any new gun laws, sign gun laws, push gun laws, or even mention anything that has to do with firearms or the ammo they fire.

--- like I voted the answer is no I wouldn't vote for her.

-- another question would be would you vote for a conservative if you got everything they ever promised and liberals were magically gone, but with them so we're all the guns forever?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top