JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is spot on. Unfortunately our votes here in Oregon make no difference in the national scheme of things but I will vote nonetheless. Inside Oregon, not much counts outside of the Portland and Eugene areas. Still suit up and vote folks, it is our only option.

Normally, I would agree, but I think this year, the Oregon primary will have an impact. For those that desire an option other than Trump, for example, keeping delegates away from him will likely come down to the very last state. And when it comes time to vote in November, every single vote cast (or not cast), will most definitely count.

What each and every American must realize, from 1776-2016. Clinton is not your friend.

henry-clinton-large.jpg images.jpg

I know many folks may sit this one out, or vote 3rd party, but in reality, any vote for someone other than her opponent, or any vote not cast at all, will be a de facto vote for Hillary. Hopefully folks will take that into account.
this is an interesting point I've been wondering about, I've been telling myself I know I wont vote for Hillary at all or Trump but that doesn't leave me any options.... but the prime directive, I'm not voting for Hillary if that means a vote for Trump helps assure that she doesn't win.

etrain, your comments in this thread are virtually identical to mine. I hope some folks here take it to heart, Hilary isnt just about destroying the Second Amendment as well I hope the rest of the country sees that, but for those that value our Second Amendment rights make no mistake its high on her agenda to take them away.

I don't know if this country has it in itself any longer...:(
Ding, ding, ding... We have a winner folks...

Too much dependency on the government has made America soft... People, in general, no longer have the capacity to be responsible to feed, clothe or house themselves, let alone protect themselves...

That other option will only result in a splitting of this once great nation... Into those who care and can care for themselves... And those who need the government to take care of them...

That's the way I see it...

I think the popularity of Bernie and The Donald are a clear sign that we the people are done with the establishment. Maybe for the first time in history that a 3rd party nominee might have a shot. The way it stands now, I'll vote for Gary. He will win many from the disapointed Bernie crowd who voted for him because they hate Hillary. If he gets traction during the general election, maybe some Trump followers might jump ship as well. Just cannot vote for either Hillary or Trump.

I think the popularity of Bernie and The Donald are a clear sign that we the people are done with the establishment. Maybe for the first time in history that a 3rd party nominee might have a shot. The way it stands now, I'll vote for Gary. He will win many from the disapointed Bernie crowd who voted for him because they hate Hillary. If he gets traction during the general election, maybe some Trump followers might jump ship as well. Just cannot vote for either Hillary or Trump.

Nope, I don't think a 3rd party has a shot, even in a Hillary vs Trump election. This country simply can't leave the 2 big parties in large enough numbers to give a 3rd party a shot. Simply put, a vote for a 3rd party really will be a vote toward Hillary. Historically, 3rd party candidates have hurt Republicans far more than Democrats in general elections. And I don't think there is any way in Hades that the Bernie supports and the Trump supporters would agree on the same 3rd party candidate.

I don't know if Trump will be the nominee. If he doesn't win outright, he will almost certainly be ousted for someone the Republican party wants - and I don't think that will be Cruz either. I think it's more likely to be Kasich, Ryan, even Bush or Christy. And as much as I dislike most of those choices, they are still all better choices for gun owners than Hillary.

I say again, that as a gun owner, not a Republican, the only choice we have this November is to cast a vote for whoever the Republicans choose as their nominee. Anything else will hand the election to Hillary - and she has promised she will come after our guns. I will simply not allow my vote to go directly or indirectly to someone that promises to attack my constitutional rights.

Personally, I think in a Hillary vs Trump election, Hillary would likely win - too many Republicans have said they won't vote for Trump, no matter what. But many Democrats will vote for Hillary, even if they don't like her, just to keep Trump out of office. This is such a bad year - one that could have been an amazing change of direction - but it's been wasted by bad politics and just political corruption and B.S. in general.

I say again, that as a gun owner, not a Republican, the only choice we have this November is to cast a vote for whoever the Republicans choose as their nominee. Anything else will hand the election to Hillary - and she has promised she will come after our guns. I will simply not allow my vote to go directly or indirectly to someone that promises to attack my constitutional rights.
this is spot on. I'm not too worried about other political topics I care about they work themselves out, more and more I'm becoming a single issue voter this election gun owners desperately need a win. Not just presidential but state level too...

I agree that this is a bad year, but honestly, not much different than 2012 or 2008... We've really not had much of a choice, other than the lesser of two evils, for many, many years...

As I have already ranted here, this election is already in the bag. The Hilderbeast will indeed be the next president...

Just look at the implosion of the Republican Party, look at how the media is beating everybody else down, it's in the bag folks, sorry to say.

However, we do still have one more option. After the ceremonies in January there is always impeachment or.....

Revolution 2.0, ahhhhh, the acrid smell burnt gun powder. Smells like freedom and liberty!!!!

this is spot on. I'm not too worried about other political topics I care about they work themselves out, more and more I'm becoming a single issue voter this election gun owners desperately need a win. Not just presidential but state level too...

I've become a single issue voter because I've been forced to do so. I never used to be that way, but when politicians come after my constitutional rights, that crosses a line that should never have been crossed. Until politicians stop coming after our guns, then my vote will be against them. If we want to get back to voting based on other issues, I'd love to see it, but drop the damn anti-gun B.S. :mad: Damn I hate having to vote on just one issue - but if we concede on this one thing, we won't have a way left to stand up to this craphole of a government.

As I have already ranted here, this election is already in the bag. The Hilderbeast will indeed be the next president...
maybe maybe not.... I never thought Trump would get as far as he has. He's done much better than any Republican candidate in past elections.

I agree that this is a bad year, but honestly, not much different than 2012 or 2008... We've really not had much of a choice, other than the lesser of two evils, for many, many years...

Just look at the implosion of the Republican Party, look at how the media is beating everybody else down, it's in the bag folks, sorry to say.

However, we do still have one more option. After the ceremonies in January there is always impeachment or.....

Revolution 2.0, ahhhhh, the acrid smell burnt gun powder. Smells like freedom and liberty!!!!

I'm not yet convinced that Hillary will win - if she does, it's because the Republican party handed her the damn election. I think she could still lose, if Donald doesn't get the nomination, and if they choose someone that can beat her, and if the Trumpsters will act like adults and vote against Hillary even if he doesn't get it. I am beginning to fear what we'll see come November.

I think Trump could beat Hillary, he's not that different from Sanders, aside from being a raging bubblegum, and I bet many Sanders supporters would vote for him over Hillary, I will.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top