JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not surprised. Gun sales are higher than ever with all he crazy stuff going on. I personally know several people that were completely against firearms that became first time owners this year. I laugh how this nations leaders have caused people to buy MORE guns, not less.

Did you see that idiot with his booger hook on the trigger??? Good lord, nubes defiantly need to have training before taking them new guns home.
Like that lady who bought a new gun near Ferguson & on the way home she was wavin it around & shot her self in the head...:eek:

Did you see that idiot with his booger hook on the trigger??? Good lord, nubes defiantly need to have training before taking them new guns home.
Like that lady who bought a new gun near Ferguson & on the way home she was wavin it around & shot her self in the head...:eek:

You can't protect people from themselves. A neighbor lady rang my bell after that really bad ice storm a few years back. The chainsaw that she bought to cut up some fallen trees had suddenly stopped working. When I checked it out, I found that the chain was buggered up because she had never adjusted it. The owner's manual, replete with safety warnings, was in the box, still in the plastic. I can only imagine how she handled that thing. It's a wonder she still had all of her appendages.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top