1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Highest Black Friday sales recorded

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by elsie, Dec 1, 2014.

1. elsie

elsie Way over there on the left Well-Known Member

2. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Silver Supporter

I'm not surprised. Gun sales are higher than ever with all he crazy stuff going on. I personally know several people that were completely against firearms that became first time owners this year. I laugh how this nations leaders have caused people to buy MORE guns, not less.
  3. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

Did you see that idiot with his booger hook on the trigger??? Good lord, nubes defiantly need to have training before taking them new guns home.
    Like that lady who bought a new gun near Ferguson & on the way home she was wavin it around & shot her self in the head...:eek:
    Sgt Nambu likes this.
  4. Flopsweat

Flopsweat Slightly right of center Well-Known Member

You can't protect people from themselves. A neighbor lady rang my bell after that really bad ice storm a few years back. The chainsaw that she bought to cut up some fallen trees had suddenly stopped working. When I checked it out, I found that the chain was buggered up because she had never adjusted it. The owner's manual, replete with safety warnings, was in the box, still in the plastic. I can only imagine how she handled that thing. It's a wonder she still had all of her appendages.
    Caveman Jim and Sgt Nambu like this.