JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here's a couple of great videos regarding the wonderfully, highly successful Australian Gun Ban. The first is from Ben Swann of CBS 49, very factual... The other is on the street interviews and real examples of what happened after the gun ban...

Go vote Pro Second Amendment!

Edited to add one more link for the UK:

Last Edited:
There will be blood in the streets
They will try to do it on an individual level.
Criminalize the individual for whatever they can. Make him look bad to his piers. Oh yea lie as much as needed.
This is how it will work.
It's the only way it will work unless we all just bow down

There will be blood in the streets
They will try to do it on an individual level.
Criminalize the individual for whatever they can. Make him look bad to his piers. Oh yea lie as much as needed.
This is how it will work.
It's the only way it will work unless we all just bow down
Don't comply and fight back, there's no way that they will ever confiscate 100M firearms without inciting a civil war... Lock and load boys... This is their intent...

I started to watch the first video in which your current president told the audience that countries have laws that eliminate mass shooting - when I realised what bubblegume he was spouting, I stopped watching.

So, let me just mention the following three massacres, all of which took place in countries with pretty strict gun laws, including France, where military-calibre firearms are prohibited -

1. Charlie Hebdo massacre - Paris, France.

2. Theatre massacre - Paris France.

3. Brussels massacre.

You can see how well THAT worked, right?

And BTW, the last video - the biggest British protest march in history with around 250,000 marchers [including me] was in 2003.

tac

PS - we now learn today that the EU commission on firearms, headed by an 'expert' who thinks that three rounds equals thirty-one shots - wants to BAN the manufacture and use of replica black-powder firearms. Not only is he a total f*ckwit, but he has never studied math to any degree worth relating.

Here's a couple of great videos regarding the wonderfully, highly successful Australian Gun Ban.

I don't think they are so great. They are just full of whiners who bent over when the rulers told them to. Fortunately the compliance rate of this turn-in was low, and there are a lot of Aussies who are made of sterner stuff.

Oh, and joining the NRA is the remedy? :rolleyes:

Don't comply and fight back, there's no way that they will ever confiscate 100M firearms without inciting a civil war... Lock and load boys... This is their intent...

Not sure what this is supposed to do. This is a different era than the founding of this country where we're equals. Now they will brand you a terrorist, lock you up without counsel or trial, and seize everything you own, THEN suppress any opposition with tanks and droves of military and police, all on the government dole.

I don't think they are so great. They are just full of whiners who bent over when the rulers told them to. Fortunately the compliance rate of this turn-in was low, and there are a lot of Aussies who are made of sterner stuff.

Oh, and joining the NRA is the remedy? :rolleyes:

Trouble is, even if you kept something what's going to happen to you when you use it in self defense? A guy in Britain used a break action shotgun from what I remember, to defend himself against two intruders/burglars. He is serving a long sentence in prison despite public outrage. The system is not your friend, and using any illegally held weapon is going to send YOU to prison. The goal is to stay alive but OUT of prison.

Again,they will make this an individual fight.
They will try to mark each and every gun owner. They will try to make EACH one of us,not all at the same time, a BAD guy.
It will sell easier for a bit until it can be shown for the farce it is.
Storm one house at a time.... Geeve up yoour comrades NOW:mad:

Trouble is, even if you kept something what's going to happen to you when you use it in self defense? A guy in Britain used a break action shotgun from what I remember, to defend himself against two intruders/burglars. He is serving a long sentence in prison despite public outrage. The system is not your friend, and using any illegally held weapon is going to send YOU to prison. The goal is to stay alive but OUT of prison.

The man was the rather odd Tony Martin, who used an illegally-held pump-action shotgun on two members of the travelling community, who has 'travelled' almost a hundred miles to break in to his lonely farmhouse in the hope if stealing antiques.

Initially done for murder, back in 1999, his sentence was changed to manslaughter and he served a total of three years and was released back in early 2003.

Soooooo, most of your post is incorrect.

The guy who died would have lived if his pal - also wounded in the lower legs - had not scarpered and left him to die.

tac

The man was the rather odd Tony Martin, who used an illegally-held pump-action shotgun on two members of the travelling community, who has 'travelled' almost a hundred miles to break in to his lonely farmhouse in the hope if stealing antiques.

Initially done for murder, back in 1999, his sentence was changed to manslaughter and he served a total of three years and was released back in early 2003.

Soooooo, most of your post is incorrect.

The guy who died would have lived if his pal - also wounded in the lower legs - had not scarpered and left him to die.

tac
Thanks for the clarification tac... Guess he shouldn't count on his buddy when the going got tough...

America needs to fight its government to maintain the right to self protection.

Trouble is, even if you kept something what's going to happen to you when you use it in self defense?

Shoot, shovel, shut up?

Sometimes you are just left with bad choices.

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? . . ."
-- Alexander Solzhenitsyn, "The Gulag Archipelago"

Your arrest requires your cooperation. You should cooperate if you did something evil - but what if you didn't?

even if they take our guns, we will seek Liberty with pitchforks.

They can ban whatever they want it wouldn't stop all the guns flowing across the border in a new black market. Just like drugs have for decades.

They will keep with the propaganda and indoctrination of our children until public opinion has decided that guns are the problem and the majority will continue to vote for gun laws until they are completely illegal.

They can ban whatever they want it wouldn't stop all the guns flowing across the border in a new black market. Just like drugs have for decades.
True that. You'd think they would have figured out by now, after so many past attempts, that prohibition NEVER works!
If they made forks illegal I guarantee you that everyone in the nation would be morbidly obese within 5 years.

Please don't forget the constitution doesn't limit citizens, it limits government.

Something Austrailia doesn't have and probably wish they did.

But then again, it is an island country founded by criminals.

From what I recall Australia had a shortage of larger diameter pvc pipe for 6 months or so prior to the buy back date - lots of "lost" weapons encased in pvc that are "missing" at various locations scattered through the outback

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews