JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not even 300 yards pictures from my front yard MVIMG_20190508_163533.jpg

Seems like the narrative agenda has fallen off the rails. I haven't seen any mention of "assault weapon", "high capacity", "semi auto" or "fully semi auto", plastic guns that would beat metal detectors, or how even though shooter was mental, he was able to easily acquire said firearm.
Darn shame this keeps happening and could be reduced by simply allowing CC holders to carry on school grounds. Whether a teacher, adult volunteer, administrators or security. It always seems when confronted, shooting stops.
School shootings will continue as they are orchastrated by the left.....said it years ago....will be more closer we get to election time.

School shootings will continue as they are orchastrated by the left.....said it years ago....will be more closer we get to election time.
I used to figure this kind of thinking was a little out there. Then I read about Seth Rich. Then I watched the Kavanaugh hearings and heard Congressmen misquoting something I just heard him say and then using it against him. I watched them tell one lie after another and then say terrible things about him based on these same lies, and sound genuinely outraged while they were clearly making the whole thing up. Then I read about the Clinton - Russia connection. Then I remembered reading about the Clinton - China connection years earlier, and the rape cover-up. Now I figure anything is possible and nothing is beneath these people.

The shootings are done by the deep state to confiscate guns. They kill children to garner emotionalism, and the students because they can be mobilized. The politicians of both parties are compromised pedophiles and satanists. Organized crime rules. Most Americans have no idea how bad things are. They go on reading the fake news.

We're trained to fear the Russians and Iranians, but the real threats to our families are the forced vaccinations, poisons in our food, our air, our water, and psychopathic criminals running the country. The trillions of dollars Americans earn are given to the banksters and spent on endless wars against good people. We've been made dull with flouride and the men don't have testosterone anymore. They've castrated our people.

You go in and engage the shooter ASAP
This.
In my experience of firefights in order to survive it boils down to :
Breaking contact...
Or
Engaging and destroying the enemy , in the most effective / efficient manner possible.

Granted one must modify tactics to fit any situation , even more so in the case of a shooter at a school , but the basic principal remains the same.
Andy

It is 1 dead, 8 wounded, some critical.

Gee thanx for that info!!! :rolleyes:

If you read the first post in this thread, you would note that MrBlond wrote "I hope it's not serious". This was at the time when there was not much info.

My response "only 7 wounded" was intended to be sarcastic, also written at a time when not all info was in... You too???

Gee thanx for that info!!! :rolleyes:

If you read the first post in this thread, you would note that MrBlond wrote "I hope it's not serious". This was at the time when there was not much info.

My response "only 7 wounded" was intended to be sarcastic, also written at a time when not all info was in... You too???
Not being sarcastic or taking offense - just providing the latest information.

A coworker was telling me this morning that he read they had a vigil for the wounded there. In actuality it turned out to be a gun control rally put on by the Brady bunch, and a bunch of kids and parents got up and walked out because it was so openly just political opportunism, with no regard for the victims.

The gun control crowd is always ready to go dance in fresh blood if they think it will help their agenda. :(

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top