JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Makes perfect sense to me.
As I have said before I know @AndyinEverson .
Personally.
Lol I shoot with him .every once in a while.
I would trust him to carry a gun in a classroom.
Lol if his school would let him do it.
I would buy him any gun he wanted to carry.
Mmmmm i don't know maybe his school already let's him carry.
Better if we don't know I guess

812261AE-0ECC-474D-8E31-D482FE3F5027.jpeg

Seems like the narrative agenda has fallen off the rails. I haven't seen any mention of "assault weapon", "high capacity", "semi auto" or "fully semi auto", plastic guns that would beat metal detectors, or how even though shooter was mental, he was able to easily acquire said firearm.
Darn shame this keeps happening and could be reduced by simply allowing CC holders to carry on school grounds. Whether a teacher, adult volunteer, administrators or security. It always seems when confronted, shooting stops.

I know we have seen countless drug commercials that state suicidal thoughts are possible side effects, along with violent thoughts

Yup. They minimize the danger by saying those reactions are statistically insignificant---but if it's
only a .01% chance and there are 100,000 people on the drug, that's 10 possible adverse reactions.

Here is a link to an article on psychotropic drugs and school shooters. Long read but interesting.

School Shooters & Stabbings Committed by those on Psychiatric Drugs | CCHR International

The shooters turned out to be poster children for the Left. Transgender, hard left, hate Christians, hate God, hate Trump, trying to be actors...

Expect this incident to be white-washed by the media and dropped.

Devon Erickson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

I know right! All they have to do is convince another person to commit violent acts on their side and then they can ban more stuff from the other side.

Hey does that mean we can find a guy on the right committing voter fraud and ban the left from voting? And before anyone thinks that is not the same thing it's a person abusing a right and blaming the other side for it and banning that right from the opposition.

It's not different!

Every time an incident like this happens I question why our children are left open and unsecured like fish in a barrel? Why do we have security at airports but not at schools? Why do we have metal detectors at the post office but not at schools? Why do I have to pass through security get into court or the county building? I have heard the argument that it would be inconvenient but would it really? People tend to adapt and adjust when they know their stuff will be scanned.

Exactly right.

After 911, everyone battened down the hatches except schools. If you go to a football game, they will check your purse at the gate. But you can go across the parking lot to a lecture hall, and bring in any kind of contraband you want. This problem of school shootings needs to be confronted where it is happening, which is in the schools.

We live in a permissive, narcissistic, novelty based culture where no one knows anything, and nobody is accountable for their actions (and yes, I mean the parents AND their kids). If fixing the problem of school violence is "inconvenient" then the inconvenience must be borne by the parents AND the kids alike. Many things in life are inconvenient. This is a really lame excuse to try and foist the problem of school violence on the sport shooting community.

Last Edited:
Are the comments sections of online "news" sites at all helpful in combating the MSM narratives, spreading the truth? At least a few times I've had the feeling I learned some important facts in the comments section that were conveniently left out of by the "journalist", especially if there's a link to the source, like the article above.

The main hurdle for me to commenting is signing up for yet another online account.

Last Edited:
Two things we can be sure of:

1)Even though caught in the act, the perps will never see the gallows, much less soon.

2) This will be another excuse to pass "laws" to punish those who DID NOT DO IT. When passed, such laws will allow any who resist such punishment to be summarily executed in their own homes.

It's already happened... "Red Flag" laws anyone?

I know we have seen countless drug commercials that state suicidal thoughts are possible side effects, along with violent thoughts

When side effects of talcum powder include death, I'm fairly skeptical of these types of claims. Ever think that someone needing psych meds might have a tendency to violence/suicide w/o the meds? To me it's like claiming somebody died from the flu after getting a flu shot, when they had flu before they got the shot.

One thing I know is that people will listen to anything if they think it will keep their children alive. Parents just want their children safe and they will be willing to try sensible solutions.

In conversations that I've had, I haven't found that to be. The same tired objections are brought up. It's too expensive, it's too intrusive, too much hassle, it scares the kids, it creates a fascist police state atmosphere, and on ad nauseum.

I'm amazed at how fast it was dropped by FoxNews.com... and no details yesterday. I wanted to check today, but no story. (Edit: Could it be a good thing? Maybe we publicize these incidents too much?)

Are the comments sections of online "news" sites at all helpful in combating the MSM narratives, spreading the truth?

Most of the time the comments are just hateful spite. Sometimes I can't read them because it's ridiculous the same old garbage that people post... things like blaming the current administration or the NRA for these incidents. It gets pretty crazy...

Last Edited:
"....and they will be willing to try sensible solutions"

This sounds rather like the language of anti-gunners.

Am I correct?

Maybe not, but when I read/hear the term 'sensible solutions' my radar is pinged.

Then again (as I equivocate) anti-gunners have adopted 'sensible solutions' so often perhaps it can't be used by pro-gunners without raising an eyebrow or two...

"....and they will be willing to try sensible solutions"

Not to be confused with willing to try something that WORKS. As in something NEW (or in reality, old) that doesn't merely increase government power.

Deputies are waiting outside, as usually?
Any SWAT training nearby?
I live about 300 yards from a elementary school.
I could have two guns a Rifle and a handgun .
With multiple mags for each and be on site in 1 minute if I needed to be.
Probably less than one minute.
I just don't get the stack up outside thing.
It's been proven.
You go in and engage the shooter ASAP

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top