JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you have ever lived in an apt or condo complex you know there are rules about stuff like this. If everyone were allowed to hang out their flags, confederate, sports flags, US flag, hanging plants, towels, wind chimes, $10 chairs, posters, kite socks, etc, the place looks like Sanford and Son's front lawn in a matter of days. The Walmart crowd can turn a shared living community into trailer trash central. If you have to hang your crap outside, move to the country.

Asinine. The US Flag is not the confederate flag, is not the Gadsden flag, is not a stripped down Chevy. She said she would take down the chimes and plants. Having a US flag properly mounted on your deck is NOT trashy.

If you have ever lived in an apt or condo complex you know there are rules about stuff like this. If everyone were allowed to hang out their flags, confederate, sports flags, US flag, hanging plants, towels, wind chimes, $10 chairs, posters, kite socks, etc, the place looks like Sanford and Son's front lawn in a matter of days. The Walmart crowd can turn a shared living community into trailer trash central. If you have to hang your crap outside, move to the country.

There is an exception to the US flag in their rental agreement.

The exception in her lease: The American Flag may be displayed within the laws of the state and with proper flag etiquette.

And where she had it was not "trashy".

x5ti.png
gokr.png

They caved, fortunately. Rediculous that this would even come up.

Oh, that is different if there was an exception in the lease. She is flying it in support of her friends, which is nice. Since this nation is currently in an extreme state of pre-collapse distress, upside down would also be a proper way actually. But the falsely patriotic would hop up and down over that as unpatriotic I am sure.

Glad the management capitulated. My neighbor has wanted me to take down my lawn chairs I have nailed to the garage door, but I told him he didn't have to look at my garage door when he walked by. ;)

Positive rights... I have a right to not have to look at your flag! Therefor, you must sacrifice your right to fly a flag in favor of my right to not have to see a flag.

Positive rights... I have a right to not have to look at your flag! Therefor, you must sacrifice your right to fly a flag in favor of my right to not have to see a flag.

Maybe in Moscow
WRONG - No one glues your eyes to the symbol of our nation.
You can look the other way

Oh, that is different if there was an exception in the lease. She is flying it in support of her friends, which is nice. Since this nation is currently in an extreme state of pre-collapse distress, upside down would also be a proper way actually. But the falsely patriotic would hop up and down over that as unpatriotic I am sure.

Nearly everyone within a 2 block radius of us flew theirs upside down for the week following the 2012 election as did we.
Just a statement of the Nation in distress.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top